Persona 4 Announced

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

365 posts
scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:02 am

THE END
[spoiler]Margaret kiss is from the maxed Empress S. Link. You get the option of a handshake (hug?) or a kiss.

"Close your eyes ... so you don't see my sinful self."

Or something like that. Then she steals a kiss from you (well, she claims you steal a kiss from her~). I suppose if you choose the handshake (hug?) option you merely get that...[/spoiler]

TEH BOSS
[spoiler]She's level 90, I think, so you were a few levels beneath her ^^ She's pretty predictable in the Izanami-no-Okami phase though. First turn is Mind Charge -> Maziodyne (only element she absorbs) and then into turns of an attack (Megidolaon usually) + Rage of Yasogami or Agneyastra (or oddly double Rages) until she gets low enough (~75%) to add Ikazuchi to her attacks. I wonder if you can Physical Mirror a Power Charged Agneyastra ... huh. To be honest, I don't remember this phase much since it's my first attacking turn so she drops from ~90% to ~40% in the course of two turns.

Anyway, <50% she adds in Summons to Yomi ... which makes no sense since the Mind Charge + Stagnant Air (-> World's End + Summons to Yomi) doesn't occur until 25% ... and I don't think StY can land without SA.[/spoiler]

I've moved on to Luminous Arc 2 (Or Witch Boobs 2: More Boobs) before I go back for my NG+ file. That and there's a bunch of other stuff I need to beat first >>.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:45 am

Since I can still buy P4 online with the Artbook and OST for like $40, I'm still considering getting it XD

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:09 pm

super duper late post but i want to say the following

[spoiler]i solo'd Margaret with the MC at Lv96, lots of persona were required such as of course Yoshitsune, Siegfried, Oberon, among others. Yeah[/spoiler]
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Seniwac
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Seniwac » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:19 pm

so is shirogane naoto a boy or what

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 am

[] - [] - [] - []

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
365 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”