Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Hong
Manticor

Re: Games you are playing

Postby Hong » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:16 am

You don't have to pay more for it.

This is a new service that goes beyond what you could do before, only it is not as exploitable.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:21 am

As I had stated, it was exploitable and users were getting items and Pokemon they shouldn't have. When there is online play and competition involved, this is bad. This harms a part of the experience many consider important. Putting the data on the Internet instead of in the user's hand makes this far more difficult.

And again, your Pokemon boxes are still there within Y & X and you can still use them. You still have all the room to catch all of them and move between copies.

Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drathi » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:43 am

...so long as I can migrate my Pokémon into Gen 6 with no problems, I am happy. I never used the Dream crap before and I hope I don't have to use it. ; o ;

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:43 am

Why can't I transfer my AR'd lvl 100 God Bulbasaur? I could do that before, right? ◔ᴗ◔

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:02 am

I am sorry to hear that.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:11 am

In less blaringly clear news, I have been recently experiencing a problem with hitching in TF2, despite having <40 ping. When it was determined to not be related to power or packet loss (which it usually is), I was able to nag some nerds into refining my client net config. So far it is holding up. ^~^

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:18 am

I tried the demo for Theatrhythm. It's pretty adorable! : O And I tried Project X Zone. I think I'd appreciate that one more if I was familiar with more than two characters in it (Kite and Blackrose).

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:22 am

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:32 am

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:15 am

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:37 am

Yesterday I played , an earlier VN by Christine Love. It has a cumbersome interface (mostly for authenticity, but that doesn't make it much better), but the story is worth it, especially for fans of her other VNs.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:10 pm

So, this Pokémon Bank thing... Please tell me that this is not our only option and that we can have the other option of playing a stupid minigame to send our Pokémon to the next generation for free, but at a slower pace.

I mean, there seems to be a free trial, which is good, but I like to transfer Pokémon everywhere for multiple purposes. I get why they're doing it, but it's like... it's frustrating. XP

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

^ I said no! >:3

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:48 pm

When I preordered my WiiU, I was kind of "whatever" about it. Then I started looking into what games I could pick up alongside it and got hyped. A handful of eshop games are things I want on Steam, but know my computer can't handle so I can just get them there instead of not playing them at all, like Giana Sisters, Bamham: Arkham City (not eshop),Ducktales Remastered, Mighty Switchforce!, and other third party games. Granted I won't be getting them at a sale(!) price, but it's still better then nothing. A bunch of first party games like Pikmin 3 (which I played multiplayer with a friend's WiiU and had a blast), Mario: Cat Land, Wonderful 101, Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, and Rayman Legends. Though Raymand Legends is a third party game, I hear it got the most love on the Wii U and I'm a sucker for platformers. Also, this:

Literally the first game I plan to buy, right after Nintendo Land since WWHD bundle doesn't come with it.

tl;dr: WiiU Bundle on the 20th. I hype.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:51 pm

I don't have Black Frost? Why?

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”