Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Games you are playing

Postby Zypose » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:10 am

when you buy crusader kings II but have no idea how to play it.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sigma » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:28 am

I've reached High Rank in both Village and Gathering Hall Quests now. Shagaru Magala was one of hell of fight and am looking forward to both its High Rank and G-Rank counterpart. Explosions going off everywhere, projectiles shooting out from some of the explosions, and an updated attack that Gore had that I was totally not expecting. It kind of felt like fighting a Gore Magala that went Brachydios in a way. Unfortunately, before I move further into High Rank, I want to clear out a few of the remaining Low Rank Village quests that unlocked after defeating Shagaru Magala (SM). Then I'll probably do a few more SM runs to upgrade the Gore weapons I have.

Edit: I also love what they did with the Frenzied monster mechanic, but I'm totally not looking forward to a Frenzied Rathalos. As regular Rathalos has been completely changed.

Edit 2 - I've changed out my Sharpness+1 set to:
Dragonlord's Gaze
Gore Mail
Arc Vambraces
Gore Faulds
Arc Greaves

Now I have: S+1, Antivirus*, and gemmed in Speed Sharpening.

*Slows down the rate of infection and gives a better boost for overcoming Frenzy.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Playing kingdom hearts 1, finally made it to final rest. now for level grinding and then drop grinding and then beating of optional bosses.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:09 am

Started Saints Row IV yesterday, first time trying out the franchise after only seeing a little bit of gameplay off a channel a long time ago. I like these kinds of games, where you can just mess around, run around the world and completely ignore the story if you want to, like I'm level 40 and I have only rescued the first two people. I like the whole... Tron-feel to it (though I really should be saying the Matrix, since that's basically what it is), and just how silly it can be.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:27 am

MH4U is going pretty well so far. Got to 5* in caravan, HR3 online. Right now making plans going forward, looking for initial weapons to get. Liking the insect glaive after making the Nerscylla one. Thinking I'll make a full Gore set before continuing, with a side of Gore Bow for the Mountain that Lasers. Probably make a full Bow set.

All extreme primals in FF14 down now. Now all that's left is to get max rank with the Ixal, and then Coil 3. Also, new FC is getting a large house.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:57 pm

~Miku Miku ni SHINE ageru~

Beat the story, so now I'm gonna try and do as many achievements as possible, even though one of them is more or less impossible now.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:33 am

I beat Kurt Ziza in kingdom hearts. didn't even expect to, but it happened. it was one of those moments where it's like "eh, let's do it for the heck of it" and somehow i beat it

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:44 pm

Made it to 8-Star Village and 5-Star Gathering Hall. Was expecting the worst from a High Rank Tigrex only to find out that he is rather tame compared to other monsters that are available to fight. So far the only monsters to give me any headaches are Rathalos and Pink Rathian; which is only because they can wombo-combo you to death just from their roar if you happen to be in the wrong place. It has gotten to the point that I wish I could make a viable HR set with Earplugs just for them. Lastly, my S+1 set got another update by changing out the chest piece for Velociprey Mail S and gemmed in Attack Up (S) to the additional skills of the previous set.

Edit: So something miraculous happened... Last night and tonight I've been working on acquiring this mixed set:

When working towards acquiring the 3 remaining Firecell Stones needed for the Skull Visage, I managed to acquire a talisman with: 2-Slots +4 Sharpness, +5 Dragon Res. Plugged that into Athena's Armor Set Search and I can actually run a mixed armor set with both Sharpness+1 and Razor Sharp now in High Rank.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:38 am

Ech, why is the Gold Saucer so addicting? I'm horrible at Triple Triad, yet I keep trying! (Probably because it's the easiest way to get money from when you're good at it.)
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Chocobo racing is pretty lucrative too.

I been jumping back and forth between monster hunter and ffxiv, finally got all combat classes to 50, as well as 2 of the 3 gathering classes.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:20 am

Triple Triad is addicting. I should be getting my Zeta weapon for Final Coil stuffs on this weekend, but it keeps distracting me from doing it =/

Playing Dragon Age Inquisition as well. Chose Necromancer as my specialization, since I like the sustained damage it provides. Though... what kind of Necro doesn't summon/use armies of undead? I'm a little disappointed.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 pm

Enter Seregios:

Of course they would turn some of the features and behavior of raptors into a monster... I absolutely love this fight. The only qualm I would have with its design is that they gave it scales instead of plumage. However, I do love the detail when it puffs out those scales.

Edit: I decided to try to solo Dalamadur's Urgent this afternoon. First attempt I ended up triple carting. The second attempt got him killed in around 30 minutes with only 1 cart. Really don't know how I feel about the fight other than kind of, "meh". Looking forward to the Ukanalos Urgent that unlocked though and my HR jumped up to 45 since the cap got removed.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:44 pm

I just unlocked my HR myself, but i got HR58. i have yet to fight Seregios because i havent been doing the single player at all. in fact i JUST got the 7 star village quests (the first 3 quests of high rank)

....i should fix that sometimes

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:24 am

i've been playing a mixture of unturned, monster hunter 4 demo, and the world ends with you. finally done my first untold online experiance

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:37 am

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”