Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: Games you are playing

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:43 am

FEA Chapter 9 Spoilers

[] - [] - [] - []

Sampson
Literary Voyeur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sampson » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:33 am

Gotta love those feels.

Which reminds me! I just beat Awakening yesterday. I liked the game a lot overall and I think it's a great entry in the series. I felt like the enemy AI was a lot more refined in this game, as well, which made for a better challenge.

I only have one big complaint about the pacing of the story (Chapter 12-20 spoilers):

Myssdii
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Myssdii » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:42 am

@Maxine : Haha, your sister reminds me a lot of myself when I was playing FE:A and teaching my friends at school how to level up their characters, which partner was best for everyone, and so on... ^^

I started the FE series with Blazing Sword on GBA (simply known as Fire Emblem is USA and Europe), the one before Sacred Stones. It had my favorite characters and plot, I place Awakening close second place in my heart.
My only regret about FE:A is that there is no real PVP mode. With my friends we were used to trade our teams via Street Pass, and "fight" each others like this, but the AI cannot use a lot of skills properly, and the fact that if one of your character dies in these battles it is definitely dead doesn't help at making these Street Pass battles a real versus mode.
Well, I still had fun watching my friends reset their game everytime they tried to challenge my team ^^

I hope they add it in the next FE <3
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:13 pm

^ Fire Emblem If has player vs player.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Yeah, the ones on GBA had a pvp mode too. Just too bad it was missing from Awakening, especially with all the communication possibilities of the 3DS.
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:04 pm

I bought fantasy life. Is that a thing people still play?

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:30 pm

I've finished with it. But it was a pretty good game. I hope you enjoy it as much :)
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:05 am

Yeah; I had my fill of Fantasy Life, but I enjoyed it a fair bit.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Nyehehehe. Planning an all night marathon of TFF: Curtain Call TONIGHT!! I realized it's been a while since I played and I need to detox from FEA

[] - [] - [] - []

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:14 am

I have been enjoying Splatoon.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:36 pm

trying to finish Mass Effect again. it's kinda a goal i have to finish the series this summer, seince i haven't finished 3, but i wanna play 2 again cause it's my favorite in the series, but i wanted to do it all again to build my story.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Started up Last of Us that I got with my PS3. I am horrible at these survivalist games and I'm trying really really hard to be into it. I kinda am. I think I'm enjoying it a bit, but I've only clocked in an hour and a half. I've rage quit a few times already but I'm still coming back. Good signs I think.

[] - [] - [] - []

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:11 am

Been playing a mix of Dragon Age: Origins and Terraria on my Xbox
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:44 am

"Treats" are one of the dumbest, most thoughtless, tedious additions to the Harvest Moon formula.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:59 am

I bought a friend of mine a copy of Lethal League and he liked it. So we smacked balls in each others faces for a while and will do more in the future.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”