Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Games you are playing

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Those are good classes. My favorite class is the because they can Have you gotten any mods for it yet? They're pretty good.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zypose » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:36 pm

No, i haven't really gotten any mods. i'll have to look into it, theres plenty of them on steam
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

SereneMidnight
Ragelope

Postby SereneMidnight » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:05 am

The Dept Heaven games are on sale on PSN this week, so I went ahead and got the third game, Knights in the Nightmare. Since I already owned Riviera (My personal favorite, even if it is really simple. My username is based on my favorite character,) and Yggdra Union. I'm definitely enjoying the game so far, but the gameplay as a whole is so hard to explain...

I've also dabbled into starting an EVE Online account. I've joined up with a mining corporation in the hopes of grinding enough money for a PLEX, so I won't have to worry about my account running out in the beginning of January.
- -

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:39 am

Yggdra Union is like a weird hybrid of strategy genres; I love it. Shame that is prequel, Blaze Union, never got an English release.

Oh yeah, I finally got Legend of Legacy, being a fan of the SaGa games, that shouldn't be a huge surprise to anyone.

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:01 am

Yakuza 5

Only just started it, but is great so far.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Extreme Butoden is good dragonballs. ArcSys get it. And work around system-limitations pretty well.

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:16 am

So I just beat the main story of borderlands 2 for the first time. It was a wild ride, and overall one of my favorite stories that i've been through for a very long time.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:05 am

Handsome Jack is a great villain

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:13 pm

He is, i'll have to say. Next, i'm gonna do the dlc's in normal mode, and then gonna go through

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:41 pm

I've got Weapon Shop De Omasse, and it's basically musical weapon making while you have facebook and tumblr installed into the weapons which you get to learn what your heroes are doing. They use hashtags, and it's usually a ton of manzai humor.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:20 am

My grandma let me get Legend of Dragoon on my sister's new PS3, so yeah. i'm playing that.

SereneMidnight
Ragelope

Postby SereneMidnight » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:45 pm

After waiting since the first Swordcraft Story for a mainline title of the series to show up, I finally have Summon Night 5 in my hands. And so far, it is definitely worth the wait.

Outside of that, I have been dabbling in playing Destiny for the Sparrow racing event, which is actually a lot of fun, although some aspects of it could be better. I've also been playing more EVE Online, which I'm still trying to get the hang of somewhat.
- -

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:38 am

Tried out the Read Only Memories demo a few days ago, and it seemed pretty good. Might get the full game eventually, but monies.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Final Fantasy VII... well ok I actually just beat it again, so I'm not playing it right now (Maybe I might kill Ruby and Emerald though). Its definitely hasn't aged very well, but I still think its a classic. I have very mixed feelings about the upcoming remake, but at the very least it should improve the story. The original game's story does have a lot of holes and flaws, having played through the whole thing again.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:55 pm

It amazes me that people worship FF7 the way that they do. I feel this "remake" was wasted. I'd have much rather seen them do FF6. I'm so disgusted.

[] - [] - [] - []

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”