Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Games you are playing

Postby PLA » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:06 am

^ "For a nickel" doesn't make any sense. The point is that he's a cold professional, not that he goes around killing people without a reason.

The localisation was poor.

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zypose » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:40 am

one of my friends got me some games on steam. so now i have transistor (beautiful game) and freedom planet. I wish i could get my friends things though.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:32 am

So I'm at, in Steamworld Heist, (what I assume to be) the last mission of the second area and it really has come down to the following almost every mission:

...and I love it. :mrgreen:

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:21 am

Disgaea 5 is eating so much free time and I am immensely glad I scheduled a week of vacation for right after Christmas. Poor Trails of Cold Steel hasn't been opened yet ><;

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:41 am

Xenoblade and Saints row IV. but mainly xenoblade.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:28 pm

I got Majora's Mask 3D for Xmas. My God, I'm enjoying the game more than I thought they would. I remember the main game being full of b.s. moments but I didn't want them to water it down. I feel like they cleaned the game up in all of the right ways. I'm so addicted to this game again.

[] - [] - [] - []

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:07 pm

Xenoblade is absolutely beutiful. Just got to and the story got me craaaazy.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:43 am

Xenoblade Chronicles is definitely bad for my desire to explore every inch of the map. As result of that and currently knocking down timed quests in Gaur Plains, I do feel like I'm going to be over leveled for the story events. Those quests feel like I'm playing whack-a-mole with the frequency of new ones popping up. Very much enjoying the game so far and absolutely love the OST.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:07 am

I know the feeling. i've actually not advanced the story seince my last post because i've been doing side quests across all areas, because they open up more as you go through the story. have fun!

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Detective Grimoire. It's quite good. Not very long, I beat it is 3 or 4 hours, but worth the price.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Fallout New Vegas is pretty kool. Kero Blaster is kooler though. The question is why do I play New Vegas more than Kero Blaster?
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:31 am

Digimon world dusk is awesome. I absolutely love it

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:28 pm

I've gotten back into my New Vegas file. carting around Arcade and helping out the NCR, and now my fight with the legion has begun. might do dead money dlc soon though, although i wanna level a bit more, cause i'm about level 15

SereneMidnight
Ragelope

Postby SereneMidnight » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Over the holiday season, I got DeSu2: Record Breaker, Bravely Default, Stella Glow, and EO3. I've been playing more of BD than the rest of them for the time being. Outside of that, I'm finally
- -

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Me: Okay I'm done with Persona 3 Portable, I don't know which one to take between Persona Revelations and Persona 4.
Monsieur: Just start P4, this game is awesome.
Me: But I also heard that the story in the first Persona games have a great story, although the gameplay is a bit stiff.
Monsieur: P4, enough said. I'm gonna start P3P and date Mitsuru.
Me: Okay I'll play P4, besides it's been a while since I used my PS2.

And that's how we both started other games from the Persona series.

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”