Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

17600 posts
Kamitsune
Ragelope

Postby Kamitsune » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:22 pm

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:04 pm

As a shooter, Bioshock was relatively average; as an atmospheric shooter, it was rather good.

But to each their own really. I will admit the actual "gunplay" of Bioshock (as well as like 99% of the powers) weren't that amazing.

[spoiler]Also, wtf at wrench beating out pretty much every gun in the game.

Also, the whole "why you do anything in a game" twist is rather nice since it takes the whole "why you do things" aspect of games and uses it for a plot point. Rather neat.[/spoiler]

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:40 am

I love Bioshock.

But I can't get through it. It's not that it's difficult on its own. It's that I canNOT cope with console controllers for shooters. I'm very much a keyboard+mouse player. Being forced to use the analog sticks artificially increases the difficulty a few bajillion times for me. No hyperbole.

(I have the Xbox360 version. Yes, I know it's for PC too.)

Edit: In over two years, I still haven't got past Neptune's Bounty.

AppleInject
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby AppleInject » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:26 am

Sampson
Literary Voyeur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sampson » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:21 am

I'm just letting you all know that on Platinum, I named my girl Zepar and my rival Furfur. My stand on the issue should be clear.

I am deeply saddened by the minuscule number of people that will get the reference.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:07 am

I'm probably the only one to get that.

[spoiler]Yoshiya = 4 + 4 + 8 = 16, Zepar = 16th Demon
Sayo = 34, Furfur = 34th Demon

THAR'S MY LOGIC[/spoiler]

Vapour Trail
Manticor

Postby Vapour Trail » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm playing the Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo, which is awesome. I'm so excited about this game, it's just not healthy.

Anyone else looking forward to this, or not so much?

Rain
Hunter

Postby Rain » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:35 am

Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Borderlands, and Valkyria Chronicles.

Beat UC1 and UC2, but trying to get platinum for both. Ugh, stupid patch didn't save my trophies so I have to do it all over again. UC2 is about 60%, just being lazy >_> hard mode seems easier than normal, lol.

Wanting Demon's Souls and FF13 so bad right now ;;
Steam: ichangenamesalot
LoL: Stormcross

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:51 am

@Vapour Trail: Not really >_>

@Rain: FFXIII was a bit of a let down (linear as hell), but still pretty fun :D
Demon's Souls is made of pure [s]player rape[/s] win.

Also, ignore what happens in the NSFW section, plx XD

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:47 am

Replaying through Izuna ^_^ or well... continuing my second play through after I deleted my save file. Am now on the Zenkuu Path. LOL, let the real pain begin.

[] - [] - [] - []

C_Man
Ragelope

Postby C_Man » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:24 am

Rain
Hunter

Postby Rain » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Steam: ichangenamesalot
LoL: Stormcross

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:54 am

Replaying through Ever17, I decided my path series is going to be Sara, Sora, You, and then Tsugumi at the end.

I still have this urge to just sweep through the game so I can at least have my master file with all the wallpapers of the girls. <_< *sigh* But NO! This is a great opportunity for me to sit back and enjoy the game (again).

<3

Still, I forgot how annoying and how many 'errors' there are in Kid's path. They're not there so much in Takeshi's from what I recall. *rolls eyes* I still hate the fact that everytime "youth" would have been written somewhere it now reads "Kid" making words like "you there" read as "Kidere" (The problem obviously caused by the fact they probably originally were going to call Kid "Youth" but changed it and tried to do a quick text search and replace fix that blundered.) Hirameki were morons. How could you MISS something like that when you were going through before releasing the product.

[] - [] - [] - []

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:15 am

Thinking of playing Ragnarok Online. Again. Preferably on a midrate. My friends from previous outings definitely want me back. While I prefer playing support, pserver players usually suck so I will get more mileage with good ol' fashioned Double Strafe.

Kamitsune
Ragelope

Postby Kamitsune » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:01 am

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”