Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

17600 posts
scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:09 am

I never found it a big deal since I kept her in stuff Neku couldn't use anyway due to the ridiculously high Bravery requirement. You quickly gain access to better stuff during Week 2 so not a huge loss.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:14 am

*agrees with Scy* Yeah. No real big deal. If she had something on her that Neku will miss, chances are, ^_^ you didn't dress her correctly anyway. LOL

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:09 am

...I'm such a sucker for shinies.

ToV normal box:

And for $10 more:

...I have no willpower :(

Oh well, steelbook case and soundtrack is awesome for only $10 more! Sad that the soundtrack is apparently only using songs from the US Tales Games (...and skipping Eternia, oddly) but oh well.

Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Vapour Trail » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:59 am

I got Mizuiro Blood today, so I set aside The World Ends With You in order to play it. It's awesome so far, but I also haven't played much of it yet.

Here's the trailer that convinced me to get it:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuaUrwAzt7U[/youtube]

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:12 am

I have no idea what all that is about, but it looks cute in a slightly scary way.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Akarshi
Killclaw

Postby Akarshi » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:24 pm

Vapour Trail
Manticor

Postby Vapour Trail » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:56 pm

It's basically just a collection of minigames (some rhythm games, some spelling games, etc.) incorporated into a story about a girl robot named Mizuiro-chan who falls in love with a boy robot named Katou-kun from her school. So she tries to get him to like her. The genre is "Instant-death nonsense love comedy," so it's a lot stranger than a typical paint-by-numbers love story, though. Mizuiro-chan gets mutilated (beheaded, etc.), for example.

There's practically no information about this game on English language websites, so I'm entertaining the thought of doing a translation/walkthrough for it. You know, for the three other people that are interested in it, heh.

Edit: The front of the box says, "Comical and sentimental and . . . Death Metal." Best tag line ever? Probably.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:15 pm

*lol* Great tag line indeed!
Kimiko

Akarshi
Killclaw

Postby Akarshi » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:25 pm

Wow! I love instant death nonsense love comedies! I'm going to have to get that game someday.

Zai
Wyvern

Postby Zai » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:18 pm

I'd play it if there were more info for it. I know what most katakana and some hiragana stand for, but I don't actually know what many words utilizing them mean. The games that helped me learn hiragana and katakana are the Digimon games for the WonderSwan and WonderSwan Color. Of course, while I emulated them, it would be nice to have them in real life, to play on the go.

...And I just did a Google search for wonderswan emulators for the PSP, and whadduya know, there are some. This will be amazingly awesome once I get a PSP.

In other news of my getting a PSP, I plan on ordering the Madden bundle that will be available in a week or so. Of course, I'm not actually going to be getting it for the Madden game, I'll be getting it for the blue PSP Slim. But basing it off of the reviews of past Madden games for the PSP, it should be very nice. The only Madden game I currently have is one for the N64. Can't remember which.

Vapour Trail
Manticor

Postby Vapour Trail » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:53 pm

Kimiko

Zai
Wyvern

Postby Zai » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:53 pm

Vapour Trail
Manticor

Postby Vapour Trail » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:58 pm

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 pm

Think that's around ~$176 pre-Shipping ... assuming it'll ship outside of Japan.

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”