Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Re: Games you are playing

Postby SirthOsiris » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:30 pm

Also playing Bravely Default. Haven't gotten too many jobs, though Tiz is probably going knight for a while, Edea monk, Ringabel thief/merchant, and Agnes white/black mage.

Still spending most of my time on FF14. Titan extreme is suffering.

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Scream for demons and they give you some money. I like Soul Hackers already.

Fluffernuff
Hunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Fluffernuff » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:46 pm

82 hours into bravely default since release... still 10+ hours of playing a day. @_@

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:45 am

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:43 am

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Accounting for breaks, my cousin and I played Starbound for 16 hours today. Holy fuck.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:54 am

Got back into Dragon's Crown. My dwarf is now at the last boss of it, finally.*

Might end up with some kind of online party thing with me, my sister, my brother and his girlfriend. Took it over when I visited and it was a hit.

*I might need help?

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:35 am

Been working on my Zelda: Link Between Worlds 3-Heart run, and I'm at what I assume is the final boss, and he can do 2.5 hearts of damage in one hit. Even with the damage-halving item. ;~;

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:28 am

Wait, you don't know if it's the last boss? You're doing your first run with 3 hearts?

That's so fucking metal.

\m/

-PLA

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:42 am

The game would be far too easy if I wasn't doing a 3-heart. Even now, I beat most of the bosses without taking damage, but then some I tried for like 20 minutes to beat. It's wicked fun though, so not really complaining.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:27 am

I want to get it eventually, it looks incredible. I'm replaying Wind Waker on my GC for now to scratch the itch. Although, this weekend I finally got to try WWHD at a friend's so it might be hard to go back now.

-PLA

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:42 am

Aw man, I love Wind Waker. Grew up playing that game. As for LBW, it feels really short, but then again I'm speeding through it not collecting items and heart pieces and such, or it could be just me. It is really fun though and the 3d is wicked nice.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:49 am

I can't use the 3D for very long without getting a headache... For example I leave it on in the overworld in OoT3D, but the one time I left it on for a full dungeon, I couldn't play for the rest of the day because of my head.

And don't get me started on Kid Icarus' 3D... It's absolutely beautiful, but it really hurts to look at. I started replaying it today, and it's still my second favorite game of all time (My first being WW). I'm glad that I both have time for gaming and that I'm enjoying video games again. Those two things rarely line up for me.

-PLA

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:57 am

Oh man, I know where you come from with the 3D. I usually just turn it on for a minute when playing something to admire the scenery and turn it off before it hurts my eyes too much. It's been a while since I played Kid Icarus Uprising but it was a pretty fantastic game. The multiplayer was pretty fun too.
Also, glad you're enjoying your gaming again Zam :D

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:25 am

I keep it on for the pirate ship level of KI:U though, because holy damn is it gorgeous.

-PLA

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”