Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Nesmontou
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Games you are playing

Postby Nesmontou » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:14 pm

And not to be mean but it's not smart to do 12 now when the Zodiac Age is coming in July

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:18 pm

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:45 pm

Apparently Nier: Automata is the best game.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Lumnaya
Ragelope

Postby Lumnaya » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:43 pm

All these new games comin' out that everyone is raving over.

But I'm poor and stuck with my old games.

Like KotOR. I like KotOR. It's fun

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:10 pm

You're not alone. I can't afford anything. Been replaying the Mass Effect trilogy to tide me over, since I won't be able to afford Persona 5 or Nier =(

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:28 pm

I won't be playing Persona 5 until the better version is out. Maybe two or five years.

Getting through the original Nier can take a fair while of collecting items. There's some merit to playing it yourself, but it may not be the best way to experience it.
Doubly so for the Drakengard-games.

New Nier really doesn't have that problem, though.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Lumnaya
Ragelope

Postby Lumnaya » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:23 pm

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:51 pm

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:36 pm

I probably wouldn't make time to play it for another year, either way.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:00 pm

Tried out the new Shovel Knight campaign today, but I forgot my skills are at scrub level. Fun, I guess? I've honestly not beaten a single campaign in that game. Always got stuck on the first Tower of Fate part. I'm too shitty at that game.

Been otherwise going back and forth between games, still playing Overwatch every now and then, still mainly VS AI because I'm a coward. Recent fondness of Mercy. Orisa's okay, she's probably the tank I'm the most decent at, Rein being second when I'm not just spinning in circles because I can't see the opponent.

On Tuesday I'll start playing Yooka-Laylee too. Been hearing the camera's kinda bleh, but they're working on fixing that apparently due to feedback from people with early copies.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Postby Nesmontou » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:40 pm

I can't stop playing P5, it's so fucking good

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Two hours of playing Yooka-Laylee negative thoughts:
- Pretty tedious that I had to go out to the main screen to adjust graphical settings, I had to do this two-three times before I found a setting that didn't lag like crazy. why not make that a possibility when you're in-game?
- imo, the dialouge goes too slow at times, especially in cutscenes when you can't hurry it up
- the default worlds (apparently you can expand them by getting pagies) are big, but I feel a lot of the times they got a bit empty
- keep in mind I only went to two worlds (default forest-y world and snow world)
- Speaking of big, sometimes feels empty world, the two transformations both has issues, to me at least:
-- the first one, moves too slow and there are npcs that will only talk to you in that form, but they are pretty spread out very far and wide from the point of where you do transform
-- the second one, controls horribly! like a shitty toy. I think you have the ability to but some are on platforms and trying to do that in this form is gaaaarbage.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:30 am

I ended up picking up an incredibly cheap bargain bin price for Legend of Legacy the other day, and I've been playing that during my lazier hours.

I've been liking it, actually. The "grinding" may be tedious because pure RNG, but I can't bring myself to hate the game over it.

The more open exploration-ness of it combined with the softer/lighter music just makes it so relaxing for me to play. And oh boy, do I need some more relaxing stuff in my life.

I'm only a few maps in, but if it holds the whole "chill" tone, it might just become one of my more favorite 3DS RPGs

tib
Ragelope

Postby tib » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:35 am

Currently playing Phantom Brave :3

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”