Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Games you are playing

Postby heprea » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Currently playing Pokemon Gold vritual console version on my 3ds.
33h played so far, gotten finally to pokemon league. \o/

Mole-chan I....

Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sigma » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:16 am

Culdcept Revolt

I would say the beginning of the game is more brutal than what Saga had going for it. While I like the new concept that they came up with for acquiring cards, I kind of miss the old system. One issue is I'm still basically running the starter deck and at that crossroads in trying to decide what to spend the earned GP on (sitting around 32k atm). I could go just invest in Earth and Spell packs, but if I complete the next quest that would supposedly give access to Neutral packs. Don't know why, but I want to go for a Neutral/Spell build in this game since I never effectively ran one (outside of Red Cap/Goblin spam) in Saga.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Got past that quest and unlocked the Neutral packs. Ended up getting lucky in what I got out of the 6 initial packs I spent the GP on. So far, outside of having to rely on idiotic partner AI in alliance matches, the Neutral deck I built is holding up really well considering lack of land bonuses. Feels good to be off that initial starter deck.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:29 pm

I finally tried a switch, Mario Kart is super fun (especially cops and robbers mode) and I played half an hour of Breath of the Wild and I still need to convince myself not to buy a Switch but it's harder now...

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:16 pm

^ A lot of things cost less in november and december.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Postby Nesmontou » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 pm

I still only have Zelda on my switch and I regret nothing

2 weeks until Mario vbfdfqkclmnbqvlmklm,fbfq

Probably gonna wait for physical release for EO5, I'm playing DRV3 right now, just finished chapter 4. Apparently there's a lot of side stuff after you finish the game, I hope it's not the crappy DR2 side stuff, but if it isn't it's gonna take me a while given how slow I am at playing games

Before starting DRV3 I was playing FE Binding Blade, I'm at chapter 20 (Ilia route)
Basically:

- Roy is poop

- these 2 are wtflol

Lilina is fun, that magic stat

And I finished Nocturne a while ago, I wanted to share the team

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:10 am

Before EO V comes out on Tuesday, I'll be finishing up Monster Hunter Stories.
That one is much better than I expected it to be, honestly. The art is adorable, but doesn't do the monsters disservice at all, and the battle system I'm a big fan of. Basically Monster Hunter-mon, with how you collect the 'Monsties', but I am alright with it. Also, the awesome finisher moves, the different overworld skills each monster has (flight is especially awesome once you can use it), and the mystery of what's in each egg is amazing.
I will say that the term 'monstie' is horrible and awful and I hate to use it. But otherwise, great game to anyone who likes Pokemon-esque (only because you collect the monsters) RPGs.

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:30 am

Cyberdimension Neptunia today, but... tomorrow, tomorrow, I'm gonna love you, tomorrow♪... you're only a day away!!!!♫

Theresia
Ragelope

Postby Theresia » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:07 am

I've started Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, it's been five years since I've played Innocent Sin for the first time, and now let's finally see how Maya and Tatsuya's story ends.

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:14 am

I have been enjoying A Hat in Time.

Hanyou
Killclaw

Postby Hanyou » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:10 am

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:38 am

WHOA welcome back Hanyou?

Hanyou
Killclaw

Postby Hanyou » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:00 am

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:18 pm

I've been playing etrian odyssey V most certainly, but i've also been playing Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Fallout New Vegas, and soon enough Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, on the side
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:25 pm

After several years of looking, I found a copy of EOI at a flea market. I know I could have just ordered it on ebay years ago but I like the thrill of the hunt. I'm loving it and playing it instead of EOV, it's super clunky but I'm having a blast.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”