Games you are playing

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Games you are playing

Postby Sigma » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:20 pm

So I'm kind of at an impasse on what to do in Xenoblade Chronicles. Do I just go to the last area and finish up what remains of the story content or do I go explore the newer content that got unlocked? The downside to the latter is that it will definitely over level me for the story content. However, at the same time, the bosses in this game have been rather easy for me either being at their level or under it (by 2-6 levels); where as, most of the challenge I've come across has been fighting the various Unique Monsters. My gut says to go explore (which is probably what will happen), but my mind says story content first.

Lastly, while I didn't appreciate the second battle theme initially, it has really grown on me (around ).

Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zypose » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Picked up SMT IV again. Started over, and now i'm around where i left off again. I know this game has multiple paths, and i was thinking at first i wanted to go down one, but now i've decided that it's my first real playthrough, so i'm just gonna go with my heart do decide where i'll go.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:51 pm

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

SereneMidnight
Ragelope

Postby SereneMidnight » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:06 am

I've been playing nothing but Bravely Default lately. Currently on Chapter 7, and I've recently grinded every character to Lv 99, and every job on each character to Lv 14. It's... really easy to become broken in the game, too. After this, I'll probably go back to EO3.

As for what I'm looking forward to in the coming months include getting a new Xbox One that's bundled with The Division (mainly because it's the only 1TB console bundle I'll be able to get,) Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, and the upcoming Neptunia spin-off game.
- -

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Started playing Final Fantasy Explorers. Pretty fun, I mean, I've only beaten the first boss and I haven't really tried any of the classes besides Freelancer (I want to craft the weapons rather than buying them).

Update: Tried Black Mage, White Mage and Ranger. Out of the three, Black Mage is most definite the most fun class to play as.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:46 am

I was going to get Final Fantasy Explorers but I was dumb and blew my money on Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours. Which is super great anyway even with its absurd price label.

Also my brother lacks a 3DS so he can't get the game yet. Multiplayer seems to be one of the foci for the game soo...

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:01 am

It is, I mean I have no problems just playing solo. You can kind of make your own party by using souls of defeated monsters and creating a party that way. (Plus, you need to create monsters to unlock a class anyway so you might as well.)

- [] - [] - [] - [] -

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:16 pm

^ Beastmaster catch monster good.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:40 am

Borrowed Pool of Radiance and Dragon Age: Inquisition off a friend. I'll be trying them out the next week or two.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:35 pm

SMT IV and SMT Devil Survivor. with a dash of mass effect

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:04 pm

I downloaded some MMO-stuff. I made a big Gouken-guy in Blade & Soul. It's a fun character-editor for proportions. Even the hobbitoids can have decent height, but summoners can also be shorter than their tiny summons, which looks funny.
It has a lot of mobility, some pretty short cooldowns and some kind of combo-system.

I saw some heavy armour of the big stonepeople in Tera. I want armour like that. They look like buildings, with a bunch of faces.

Final Fantasy XIV's benchmark is a very userfriendly creation-tool, even if the options themselves aren't that special. You can even make a simple test-run.
For some reason, specifically male catpeople have a stance that isn't much like the others.
Maybe an old man iguana or a roegadyn would be neat to play, but monthly fees just aren't good for playing slow.

Black Desert's head-editing is especially interesting. It has options for other proportions, too, but the faces can be asymmetric, and hair-parts can be posed and deformed.
The summoner and its summon look super cool. The wizard is very gandalfesque. The paladin seems to kick a lot for some reason.
They're doing some kind of "beauty and beast"-event, so I made something.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:16 am

Do any of you know any good free MMO's? i've been meaning to get into one, but i can't afford a lot of them.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:38 pm

Blade and Soul is really good.

If only I didn't suck at combos in it.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Succeeding in catching an Eidolon after many attempts feels so satisfying. Currently digging Dark Knight as well.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:55 am

Play Brawlhalla, it's sweet.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

17600 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”