Paper Mario

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Paper Mario

Postby Archaic Sage » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:30 pm

I'm looking forward to the latest one that comes out next month! I hated the Wii one and skipped the Wii U one entirely but the original was incredible and the Gamecube one was solid too.

This new one looks like a return to form with some nice new techniques thrown into battle.

Any other Paper Mario fans around these parts?

[ | | | | ]

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Paper Mario

Postby zamisk » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:10 pm

My roommate who is moving out soon has a copy of the Gamecube one at my place, I have until September to play it. Should I open myself up to the heartache of liking it and then having him take it away?

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:07 am

Yes.

I personally prefer the N64 version but I'm in the minority. That being said the Gamecube one is a fantastic game that goes for about £100 a game on ebay in the UK.

If you've got the time to play it, I totally would as it's engrossing and fun. It'd be a good distraction from the world today.

[ | | | | ]

Lumnaya
Ragelope

Postby Lumnaya » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:07 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Video Games Discussion”