My World, My Way

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

My World, My Way

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:29 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Vapour Trail » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:53 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:58 pm

Well, I for one loved the Summon Night (Swordcraft Story) games. And this game looks like it'll be fun too. The email sounded interesting in any case, so I've added it to my games-to-buy list.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:58 pm

I didn't like the sound of the game because it was "ooooh anime", but I liked the sound of "heroine is a snotty princess" who "changes the world as she likes" and the world customization mentioned in the e-mail caught my eye, too. I'm a particular fan of the Dark Cloud series, you see, in particular the 2nd one. (Soul Blazer was fun in the same way, too, though it didn't allow things to be customized but it still felt that way LOL)

[] - [] - [] - []

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Finished this game (Japanese version) a long time ago.

I am vehemently opposed to Vapour Trail's opinion that games like Summon Night are trash, but that's for another day.

The game's rather interesting but there are some frustrating parts to it. It's fairly standard and only decide to pick it up if you like the aesthetics.
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:21 pm

So it's one of those mediocre games? Hrrrm... Well, I have until February to decide. If my cash flow looks good still (and I'm not busy with Persona4 and Re:CoM) I'll pick it up.

[] - [] - [] - []

UltimaPi
Ragelope

Postby UltimaPi » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:35 pm

The impossible is real. Logic is the illusion.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:02 am

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:10 am

Does that include Rhapsody?
Kimiko

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:14 am

Marl Kingdom Series:

1) Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

2) Little Princess: Marl Ōkoku no Ningyō Hime 2

3) Tenshi no Present - Marl Ōkoku Monogatari

La Pucelle Tactics is technically part of the series, as it occurs in the same country, just during a different time period.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:43 am

That sort of stuff will have to wait until my Japanese is much better. I just took a peek at Pokemon Platinum the other day. I couldn't even read all of the kana yet, let alone make out the meaning of most sentences.
Kimiko

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:09 am

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:07 pm

13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Video Games Discussion”