Persona 3 (FES)

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

85%
15%

Total votes: 13

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu May 08, 2008 3:30 am

[] - [] - [] - []

jeffdalek
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jeffdalek » Fri May 09, 2008 2:49 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri May 09, 2008 12:32 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

jeffdalek
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jeffdalek » Fri May 09, 2008 9:26 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri May 09, 2008 10:32 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

jeffdalek
Ragelope

Postby jeffdalek » Sat May 10, 2008 12:44 pm

I figured out the problem.

After getting whooped by the moon boss again, i figured out a working startegy. Well not really but it's a useful bit of info. [spoiler]there will be two bosses a queen and king. I just figured out the queen gives power to the king to do the move "fatal end". Which i keep dieing from. So, obviouisly if i take out the queen first maybe it would help, right? no the king has to be taken out because of his powerful secondary moves.[spoiler]

This seems good! :D
Maybe i'll finally win[/spoiler]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat May 10, 2008 3:08 pm

What I did - I took out the queen first. She was the easist as I had all of the elementals accounted for and boosted. When it came to the king, I acted as the medic and let the others have at it.

[] - [] - [] - []

jeffdalek
Ragelope

Postby jeffdalek » Sat May 10, 2008 4:21 pm

Problem with that is the move fatal end.
It always hits (or at least for me) and does 170 damage, which happens to be my hp.

But if youare lucky he will miss and you wont die and have to go through the whole moon scene.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat May 10, 2008 5:55 pm

I don't remember that move having been a problem. :\ I wonder if my memory is faulty then? I don't think so but then I'm not so sure. Hrrrm...

[] - [] - [] - []

jeffdalek
Ragelope

Postby jeffdalek » Sun May 11, 2008 5:38 am

I'm so annoyed!!!! :x :x :x

I tried 4 times and lost. If thinking of starting a new game but only train and do bad at the exams so i can have time to train. But before i do that i'll try one more time to beat the king and queen

ryuzaki
Ragelope

Postby ryuzaki » Mon May 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Last edited by ryuzaki on Wed May 14, 2008 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Webmaster of and Final Remnant

jeffdalek
Ragelope

Postby jeffdalek » Tue May 13, 2008 11:02 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon May 19, 2008 7:27 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu May 22, 2008 6:02 pm

106 hours. That's how many it finally took me to complete the game. *Phew*!

So, now I can go back and replay the game and/or I can start on Aigis' story.

I feel more of an urge to go back and replay the game and get the s. links I didn't get and to complete the compendium and to just have fun. :\ Oddly enough, Aigis' story doesn't appeal to me. I played the first few minutes of the game and to be honest, I don't like what they did with the ending of Journey. It doesn't fit in with a few things the ending said and did. That and the fact it lacks a compendium. Meh, I'll probably work up to playing it eventually (and view it more as a 'extended doujin' rather than canon). Right now, though, it's time for Round 2!

T-T the final boss was so annoying! I dunno what I would have done had I not taken the advice and gotten myself up into the 80s with leveling. It's a LONG battle anyway and sure it took out some of the difficulty, but I think it was difficult enough!

Oh, btw, I recommend you definitely get the hermit s.link so you can see the finale of it in the game's ending. FUCKING AWESOME!

[] - [] - [] - []

jeffdalek
Ragelope

Postby jeffdalek » Wed May 28, 2008 10:46 pm

47 posts

Return to “Video Games Discussion”