Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey

Talk about video games not related to the EO series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey

Postby Vapour Trail » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Even though this game is not out yet in the US I figured I'd make a topic for it since it'll be released here eventually.

Official website:
http://megamisj-blog.atlusnet.jp/blog/

Trailer
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFGn8RJHfUg[/youtube]

Anyway, this is just a thread to talk about the game, post updates, etc., since I know at least three people here are looking forward to it (and hopefully more at some point).

EDIT: By the way here are the most current scans.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:06 pm

T-T You could have AT LEAST linked to my blog site and the images on it and the trailers that are on it.

http://www.atlusblog.com/?p=670

[] - [] - [] - []

Vapour Trail
Manticor

Postby Vapour Trail » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:09 am

doh, i thought you were only covering atlus usa games over there. sorry about that! i just read it and its a good article, though! (hopefully the praise makes me look like less of a jerk...)

i'm out now (no caps means i'm on my iphone btw) but i'm going to translate the blog posts from mizuki-san since thats about the only info thats not out yet. feel free to use them on your blog if you want. its not exactly compelling stuff though...

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:28 am

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:11 am

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:54 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:05 am

Errrm... 7th dragon IS the reason that there is no EOIII since Niinou went over to Sega and is no longer an Atlus employee. I dunno what Strange Journey has to do with that statement.

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:54 am

Niinou left before EO2. Just because he left doesn't mean more won't be made, much like Itagaki and most of Team Ninja leaving doesn't stop the remaining to keep making Ninja Gaiden games. The Lancarse team will continue to make what they make. It's not like Trauma Center stopped because Niinou left as well and both EOs did better than anticipated.

The Strange Journey comment is pretty obvious ... as far as I know, the Lancarse team is working on SJ. They're the part of Atlus that has the most knowledge with doing a FP Dungeon Crawler for the DS ... of course a bigger name release will hinder EO coming out. I mean, the EO dev team is busy working on a game right now. Expect EO3 when they free up.

[spoiler]Better question would be to wonder what most of Lancarse was doing when Devil Survivor was worked on; only some of the staff was there for DS so ... I guess they were working on the groundwork for SJ probably?[/spoiler]

Edit: http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1226 ... ml?ref=rss

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Video Games Discussion”