Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

8284 posts

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZERS

wat
14%
PEWPEWPEW
86%

Total votes: 84

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rant/Complain Thread: QQ moar

Postby PLA » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:13 am

^ All of them, because he's a klutz.
That there still something left of the man is a testament to how well a body can heal in a hospital.

Somebody made me smile. It was more painful than expected.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:21 am

Citrus Cat is the new Tard.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:40 am

PLA always makes me smile!

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:28 am

A tad late but introvert/extrovert tends to get misinterpreted a lot. Essentially, armchair psychoanalysis that misses the point.

And sometimes it's missed that people change. I've become rather introverted these past few months/years compared to my old lifestyle.

Also, I'll stop hassling you~~~ :x

In other news, I may be a step closer to being free from my job. Fucking. Hooray.

Doktor_Q
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doktor_Q » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:14 am

Indecision is horrible. I hate being overloaded with exclusive options. It's like going to a dessert bar and only being able to pick one thing. Ever.

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:32 am

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:07 am

I get out of the shower and smell someone baking chocolate chip cookies. Very slightly burn, but also definitely chocolate and cookie.

But they are not my cookies and I don't know anyone in my hall so I can't ask!

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:15 am

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:42 am

Ask if I can have one, I mean. So, I just have to starve.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:13 am

Yuna, if you're talking about personality test, do you mean MBTI? Because in that sense, introversion has nothing to do with how much you like talking to people, so much as how much what you're doing and processing is inside your head or out of it

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:03 am

Maxine: It can be good to think outside the box (I also drew a lot when I was a child) :)

I'm so tired of Hispanic Civilization and Economics, looks like the exams will be really tedious (because my Spanish teacher was too ambitious with the program). I can't wait to put an end to finals and actually start working for my internship...

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 am

^ Judging by the sanitation in Spain, spaniards are also tired of hispanic civilisation.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:56 pm

^_^ My mom is a bit of a worry wart and has low self esteem. I think she just wanted to be sure that a kid drawing a bomb blowing up kids in her neighborhood was still perfectly healthy. *sigh* I should have drawn my sister's barbies. That would have been more epic... and probably less worrisome for my mom.

Oh GOD, I drew a lot when I was a kid. Not so much now. But one year my mom got me a color pad and this set of corolla markers that were double-sided and (duh color conversion) when you drew over one side with the other it changed the original color. O_O IT WAS THE GREATEST THING IN THE WORLD!! Hell, half the pages were just me making color splots and messing with the various colors.

I dunno about being a "cute" kid, but I think I was pretty normal. I'm sure half of the things my parents reacted to could have been easily explained XD

Original point, though, Trif: I'm sure you are perfectly fine, too, and your friends are just going to have to learn to tolerate your quirks. Mine always have. Not that I've ever left them much choice. XD

[] - [] - [] - []

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Cramps everywhere, even my right hand hurts...

8284 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”