Recent Purchases Thread

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

4960 posts
CD-Man2021
Hunter

Re: Recent Purchases Thread

Postby CD-Man2021 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:52 am

^^I bought Strike Vector as well. It's a load of fun and literally airshot city if you go dual rockets.
Last edited by CD-Man2021 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:09 am

It's too bad you can't play Arena online anymore.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:32 am

I never got my regular DS to go online, even via the regular DS wifi on my 3DS. None of the access points I tried here in Canada worked over the course of several years, and I tried a lot. At least they made the 3DS's online work easier.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:30 am

It has a single player story mode that's a decent length, it's longer than the GCN one and has probably 5 or 6 times as many customization options during the main game than that one did.

There's also post-game tournaments that are considerably more difficult than the main game.

Ninten
Manticor

Postby Ninten » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:59 am

I got Shadowrun Returns from the Summer Steam Sale.

I am a big fan of the Super Nintendo Shadowrun game, so I hope this will deliver too!

Delta
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Delta » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Dumped all my money on Metal Gear Rising, Risk of Rain, Sanctum 2, Payday 2, Knights of Pen and Paper and Blood Dragon on Steam.

Pretty much spent and Shovel Knight is out on the 26th and I have to save for Pokemon and SMT IV. Ugh...

Apolloncrash
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Apolloncrash » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:24 am

Don't Die.

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:14 pm

Silver Forest is one of my personal favorites, good choice.

Sound Holic as well.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:03 am

I just bought Deus Ex: Human revolution on steam because it was on sale and i've been interested for a long time about it without spoiling myself. I also bought guns of icarus online a few days back as well.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

SpacemanDan
Ragelope

Postby SpacemanDan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:48 am

@Apolloncrash - Damn, that's a nice haul of CDs. ._. I've been meaning to get into collecting Touhou cds, though other hobbies get in the way of that. XD (Largely figures!)

Speaking of which, I picked up, over the span of the month, all of the Puella Magi Kazumi Magica manga as well as the Disgaea 3 manga. It'll be a bit before I really get to them, but I'm looking forward to it. :3

Apolloncrash
Killclaw

Postby Apolloncrash » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:57 am

Don't Die.

SpacemanDan
Ragelope

Postby SpacemanDan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Oooh, that's cool. :D The Toranoana Vinyl series are a series I've been meaning to actually look into getting. ._. Quite a few of them look really nice. Same with the Shuushuuroku series, actually though I've been having no luck finding any at a decent price.

On Kazumi Magica - as far as I know, it's in the same universe, though I don't know much since I've been avoiding reading too much on it before actually reading it. (I got it recommended by a friend, so yeah. X3)

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:21 pm

I finally got around to getting Knights in the Nightmare for the DS, which I've wanted for quite a while now. Since I really don't have any other games I really want that are actually out yet, this might be my last purchase until Hyrule Warriors comes out. Or maybe I'll pre-order Persona Q first. Or maybe Tomodachi Life, if I happen to find a lot of money under my bed or something.

Quick question to those who've played Knights in the Nightmare before, is it possible to beat the game on, say, Normal mode without needing to Transoul any of your characters? I'm one of those people who needs to collect every single character possible, and won't continue the game unless every one of my units live, so I'd like to know if it's actually humanly possible to do without having to be an absolute pro. (Even if I have to be pro, I'll still probably try and do it :P)
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Apolloncrash
Killclaw

Postby Apolloncrash » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:01 am

Don't Die.

SpacemanDan
Ragelope

Postby SpacemanDan » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:39 pm

I've seen Reisen go up a few times for a good deal, but I've been hesitant to actually buy them since I had spent enough at the time I saw her go up.

I've been eyeing a few other Girffon figures, but haven't bought them because I'm kinda running low on space for larger figures with the way I've got things displayed. Might have to look into fixing that. >_< As a result, I've mostly been buying figmas, nendoroids and similar figures

EDIT: If I may ask, where did you get the Shuushuuroku set? I've been having a hard time locating them, though it might be because I'm not too familiar with shops outside of HLJ, AmiAmi and Mandarake. ._.

4960 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”