What anime are you currently watching?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

2720 posts
Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Postby Archaic Sage » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Tonari no Seki-kun is surprisingly entertaining.

[ | | | | ]

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:37 am

Done with Battle Tendency, which I really enjoyed :3 Stardust Crusaders does look promising.

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:39 am

I'm really hoping they'll do Diamond is Unbreakable as well, having just finished it (when I read it before I stopped halfway through because the translations were really bad) it's definitely one of my favorite arcs, Josuke is a contender for my favorite Jojo and the villain in the arc is great.

Delta
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Delta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Judging from the first opening, where they show everything up to Stone Ocean, I should expect to see years of JoJo's to come. I'm just excited to see anything animated passed Part 3 because it's sort of untapped territory.

I just finished Space Dandy and hoping the second season won't be so hit and miss.

Micromeichi
Ragelope

Postby Micromeichi » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:23 pm

I am in the midst of watching Kill La Kill, and it's been my obsession right now. If you check my Google+ page, it's Kill la Kill everywhere. I just hope I'll be alright once I finish it.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun May 04, 2014 6:33 pm

I'm watching Hamtaro, if thats anything.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Apolloncrash
Killclaw

Postby Apolloncrash » Thu May 22, 2014 1:28 pm

During my forum hiatus, I finally got around to making an account on Myanimelist. On the off chance anyone wants to see how I feel about anything I've seen, they can check out my list . I've written a comment running down how I feel about everything (except for my "Plan to Watch" stuff obviously), ranging from a brief sentence to nearly ten paragraphs depending on the series.

OT (spoilered for length)
Don't Die.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:51 pm

I've started watching two distinctly different Animes, Gurren lagann and Kill la Kill. i just picked them up since they looked interesting.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:29 am

Well now i've gotten distracted from those for the current time, because i finally found the anime i've been searching for for a total of 8 YEARS. Oban star-racers. the reason i
ve known about it's existance for so long (while forgetting it's name for 8 years) is because i used to actively watch it when it was shown on Jetix (remember that anyone?) It was my first ever anime. it got me to like anime. i must watch it again.

Sketchy tetra
Ragelope

Postby Sketchy tetra » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:40 pm

So many years too late for this one, but one of my friends showed me 'Excel Saga', and it is very funny! :> also some other people are throwing skewlgurl and yuri-like ane out to me, but Excel saga is my favorite of the ones I'm seeing so far
stay sexy~!

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:04 am

Finally watching Sailor Moon Crystal, looks promising since I only watched a few episodes when I was a little Cottontofu.

Akarshi
Killclaw

Postby Akarshi » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:15 am

I am shinryaku shinryaku shinryaku shinryaku shinryaku shinryaku ika musume hey

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:12 am

The mini chibi series was hnnnnnnnngggh overload

Mole-chan I....

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:25 pm

Guess who just finished watching Madoka Magica and cried for a good hour?

Sketchy tetra
Ragelope

Postby Sketchy tetra » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:20 pm

stay sexy~!

2720 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”