Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

8284 posts

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZERS

wat
14%
PEWPEWPEW
86%

Total votes: 84

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Postby PLA » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:22 am

^ It's true. We are.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:35 pm

Christmas with myopic racists and uninhibited spousal abusers.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:16 am

So I was part of a Secret Santa on tumblr (actually two, but the first one went smoothly) and I've been trying to send my drawing to the one I was supposed to. I've sent it to them twice and even sent an ask asking if they got it or not. How many answers have I gotten? Zero. I am getting legit mad at them for not responding, despite being active. They are literally consuming my positive energy and I just want to punch them in the face, but that's just too rude even for me.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:20 am

My uncle was a pretty good guy. Competent, helpful, modest, standing up for others.

Also bitter, frequently unemployed, abnegating, and dead before the age of sixty.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:42 pm

First my hand bleeding in the middle of a Smash 4 set, then my clothing being stolen (nothing too valuable), and now my right hand is cooked medium rare from palm to fingers so I can't play anymore this weekend.

GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Postby GhostsandDragons » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:42 pm

The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:03 am

I posted this on my twitter this morning but I dunno who all reads it. My uncle died this morning at 7am. VERY unexpected. Dad's going to be going up to Ohio and help make the arrangements. When we hear the date of the funeral me and my sisters were going to drive there ourselves to attend. It's going to be a rough week. T-T

[] - [] - [] - []

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:51 am

Hong, that's ridiculous. Clothes? Makes no sense.

Max, I'm very sorry to hear that. Please accept send my best wishes to you and your family during this painful time.

[ | | | | ]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:06 am

Thank you. I've never been terribly close with my aunts and uncles, especially on my mom's side, but the ones on my dad's side while they were a little backwards they were always wonderful and some of my favorite childhood memories have them in it. I'm shook up but it's my dad that I'm worried about the most. He was close with them the way I'm close with my sisters... god, I can't imagine the level of pain he must be feeling. He's the funny sort, too: I've never seen him cry. Ever. Emotions, apart from playfulness and silliness aren't something he's ever shown. He ran to the restroom at one point yesterday and didn't come out for the longest time. I think more than anything I'm afraid of seeing him cry. Isn't that weird? Just... I know that he's that odd about it and that's just how MUCH he's hurting.

[] - [] - [] - []

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:56 am

^ Yeah, anything can happen when an uncle dies. There's nobody left to control my antisocial aunt. I guess her son will have to handle it, because my grandparents are frail.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:54 am

school's starting tomorrow.

also, why is the main EO forums so lonely? Maybe it'll be more crowded if EOU2 and/or EMD has been localized and released.
i know absolutely nothing

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:38 am

when I was out from the school 2 guys on motorcycles 'attacked' my car. it was during a traffic jam, but for some reasons. they shouted at my car and they proceeded to curse at us and tried to force the one who picked me up to get out from the car, but luckily we managed to get out of them without being beaten up(thanks to a policeman who calmed them down). they managed to chase us, with one of them cursed for few moments while the other kicked the left rear view mirror though before leaving for real.

methinks it's a case of bad temper, but dem amount of curse words man. they need to chill.

edit: why are so many people are being salty today. they might just have a bad day, but getting called out because I genuinely did not know about something? really.
i know absolutely nothing

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Apparently need to do some soul searching before I fully decide to become a teacher. According to this teacher, it might not be a good fit for me. So need to find a new classroom to see.

Or find a new career. Needing more schooling. More money. Less time. No help.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 am

Atheists sure can be jerks when it comes to religion. Can't go three seconds after saying your a Christian without being told your an idiot. I remember the good old days when I thought that most Atheists just didn't care and weren't out to try and make everyone who follows a God feel stupid. ;(
Not saying that all Atheists are like this, but ughh. It's not like I'm pushing my religion onto anyone, either. Gauhhhhhghhhhh
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Yeah, I'm semi-mostly-atheist but I am always respectful toward the beliefs of others. I don't like anyone who's militantly dogmatic about their beliefs, even if I agree with them. Rude is rude.

8284 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”