Why Are You Happy Today?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

2436 posts
Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Why Are You Happy Today?

Postby Zypose » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:17 pm

MMMMYYYYYYYYYY XEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBLLLLLLLAAAAADDDDEEEEEEE ARRRRRIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEDDDDDDDD
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:48 am

I suspect my best friend, the letter sounds like his way of writing. I got him a 3DS and MH4U after his unpaid internship this summer and he is one to respond generously, but knows me well enough to know I wouldn't accept it if he offered money like that. This is a lot of money for both of us at this point in our lives, where as a used launch model 3DS isn't. Still, we have a longstanding tradition of helping each other out when we see the opportunity, whether the other knows right away or not.

My parents think it was literally God/some rich friends of theirs from church, but I'm not convinced. ;)

Also I finished that album cover I posted the other day and FINALLY finished a short comic script based on an idea I had months ago, so I can probably start layouts tomorrow after work. I'm finally being productive, now that summer is almost over. Still, feels good to be creating again. Battlestar marathons were getting stale.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:13 am

^ Does God have nice handwriting?
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:44 pm

Looks like he could have spent more time practicing in the sixth grade.

-PLA

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:42 am

Well, i ran my Xenoblade through my friend, and she says it working fine! so i just need to find the error in my wii. might take it in to somewhere to see about cleaning it. but my stress levels have gone down tremendously, and i am happy.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:30 pm

It was yesterday but I had a wonderful day at one of the biggest garage sales in France.

No money was spent, but quality time was spent with a charming monsieur. Besides I started to like beer.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Alas, I'm also starting to like beer

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:02 am

It's been a few months for me, but ditto.

-PLA

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:53 pm

^ I started to like beer when I was like three years old. It's kind of meh-tasting.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:43 pm

I like fruity mixed drinks, though vodka and rum seems to be my prefered. I don't think I like beer, but I'm keeping an open mind since I've only tasted beer in poor situations (hot beer... beer that's been sitting or a while... beer from an odd company...).

I'm trying different wines, too, but I don't think I'm too into them so far. Again, though, open mind, and up for experimentation.

I like alcohol for the sake of alcohol. Only been drunk twice in my life. Tipsy a few. But I'm definitely not interested in it for the "buzz" other than it is a nice effect. I just genuinely like the flavors.

[] - [] - [] - []

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Beer <33333

I used to hate beer too until my roommate got a case of these IPAs, which I thought were really strong but solidly okay. And then when I was home for a bit I would drink Yuengling since that's what my dad gets sometimes when he's in the mood for a beer. And then when I got back to school I realized that Bud Light almost tasted like water. That and beer pitchers are usually the cheapest things to get at a bar. But it's cool because now I can be one of those people who can drink craft beer sometimes and really enjoy the taste.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:03 pm

No alcohol for me thank you. Don't like the taste, don't like the effect, doesn't go with my medication.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:11 pm

IPA is gross to me, but it made me realize how vastly different various beers taste once you get a hold on it. My favorite is Smithwick's.

Wine also tastes vastly different depending on what you're drinking. It's hard to say you like or dislike wine when port, champagne, and moscato are all "wine". A lot of the time dessert wine isn't all that different from drinking some kind of grape soda.

I don't like to get drunk, and rarely do it more than a couple times a year. I drink for the taste, particularly whiskey

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:22 pm

Noodles, sounds like me and you would make great drinking buddies <3

[] - [] - [] - []

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:47 pm

I'd party with Maxine

2436 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”