Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

8284 posts

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZERS

wat
14%
PEWPEWPEW
86%

Total votes: 84

Mozendo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Postby Mozendo » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:16 pm

That sucks Sigma, does your car have a 3.5mm jack?
My thoughts and prayers are with you man if I lost my favorite radio station I'd go postal
xoxoxo stay safe

---

Management company is renovating my apartment so they sent 4 people to live in a 1 bedroom apartment (luckily I got the only room) for one month, but since these people can't pack for poo we don't know where anything is and I have to abuse free WiFi. I'm extremely hungry and can't find anything I want.

Oh and guys and gals, if you're ever stuck in a situation where some big ISP is giving out free 1 hour wifi all you have to do to keep getting free wifi is spoofing you MAC address. Just a tip that might come in handy.

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:51 am

Can't count on new computor to start again if I turn it off. Try to find problem tomorrow.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:51 am

Did you try turning it off and then on again

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:13 pm

^ It turned itself off again.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Mozendo
Ragelope

Postby Mozendo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:46 pm

Writing resumes is complete shit

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Oh man, I miss FFXI too. It was the first MMO I got into and it was so much fun playing with my friends.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:29 pm

Today has been a horrid day for me so far, only because i've had sudden horrid re-occurance of emotions over my ex. things just keep setting it off and i don't know why. at least i'm not crying in my bed like earlier right now
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:52 am

Sleeeeep! Why do you like to avoid me?

[ | | | | ]

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:29 pm

I wish I can say I'm surprised, but I'm not; NDJ is the scummiest player to play this sport.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:44 pm

I'm currently working in a call center: for short people call us because they broke down and need to repair their car.

The amount of calls is so insane we can't keep it up, there's a lot of procedures we have to learn as quick as possible. On top of that these procedures are not set in stone, some managers and coworkers blamed me for not knowing them by heart and because I forward them every task I'm unable to handle: for example I was not trained to handle car rents and calling taxis.

I do my best to do my job correctly but it's so exhausting mentally and physically I'm about to lose my mind. Luckily most of my managers and coworkers are so kind and supportive it helps me to go to work everyday. Except when I have to wake up at 5 AM and take the train for about a couple hours everyday.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:00 am

That does sound very stressful! D: I hope it's over soon?

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:04 am

Extra! Extra! Segatlus declares Europe damnatio memoriae!

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Trifkin: Yes, my last day is on Saturday, it's getting a bit better because my coworkers are considerate and know how much I hate this place and should put my health first.

PLA: Can you elaborate a bit more about this issue? I heard that Atlus was fully acquired by Sega but nothing more.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:51 am

I ordered some lock picks, and then found out that they're very illegal here unless you have a license. Apparently if they get flagged at customs, they send cops to your door and it's pretty serious. The package is labeled lock picks and most likely will be. I checked with the company and the order shipped and can't be returned. This might get interesting.

Hopefully I can talk my way out of it. I'll certainly be more careful in the future. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and all that.

Lol.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

8284 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”