Why Are You Happy Today?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

2436 posts
Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Why Are You Happy Today?

Postby Zypose » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:42 am

I was forced to go to my little cousins birthday party, but luckily, it was at this place called Boomers, so i got to have a decently fun time with my Nice cousin, and me and her had fun getting tickets, going on the ferris wheel (like, 5 times) and doing the bumper boats. the most memerible of the events was when i got to play DDR Extreme. me and her did versus, but we both failed Speed over beethoven. Over all though, i had tons of fun, and i actually smiled and laughed in a normal situation.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Starfe
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Starfe » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:00 am

Got. The. Job.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:29 am

!!!

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:18 am

Congrats! :D
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Starfe
Manticor

Postby Starfe » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:49 pm

For those who are wondering, I got a job at a private school in San Francisco called AltSchool. Its like a combination education technology startup that uses its tiny schools to pilot new ways of teaching kids. Its pretty cool.

The job I got is basically as the liaison/support mechanism between teachers and engineers. While some of the role is support based, its also my job to make sure teachers are actually getting what they need from operations and engineering teams who may not speak "teacher", and to help engineers work with teachers who may not speak "engineer". Its kind of a perfect place for me.

I'm super excited.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:18 am

im glad to hear it

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:53 am

My hell week is finally over <3

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:33 am

My mother has agreed to let me get ETRIAN ODYSSEY III! I know it'll be good, even though i started with EO4.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:00 am

Enjoy! Will probably be playing that again soon, myself.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:11 am

I'm not gonna spoil myself it at all
i want the full experiance. like i felt with EO4! but i think the biggest problem i'll have is
Finding who's gonna be the zypose of this division.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat May 02, 2015 2:57 am

Our furbabies are getting along. :)

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sat May 02, 2015 4:55 am

<3 Of course they are. Your loving personality rubs off on others.

Starfe
Manticor

Postby Starfe » Thu May 07, 2015 6:19 am

took $100 million in venture capital recently. Definitely put to rest some of the feelings I felt about joining a startup.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Mon May 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Last night I stayed up until 1:30 AM to finish up my work samples for the video game course I've been trying to get into for two years now. I actually missed two drawings, but the way you can post them now it doesn't really matter since I can update it as much as I want until the deadline this Friday.

So I'm just happy I'm finally done and doesn't have to worry. I'll probably add some photos of a figurine I made soon, because I like it. But yeah, no longer need to be stressed about it, I'm so happy.

Also, I did surprisingly well, going through the day with only roughly 4 hours of sleep, considering I tend to sleep 8.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

2436 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”