Rant/Complain Thread: u mad?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

8284 posts

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZERS

wat
14%
PEWPEWPEW
86%

Total votes: 84

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:38 am

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:39 am

Upload to tinypic and link in IRC. No board links to worry about being found later.

[spoiler]Not that I care to see, mind you.[/spoiler]

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Noodles I'm never going to talk to you again if you repeat everything I tell you about my life all over the forums.

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Rain
Hunter

Postby Rain » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:54 pm

Guys I hate Shakespeare. I can't stand his works, no matter what. ;__; I find that most, if not all, of his characters to be dumbasses. I know people can be stupid, but... ffffffffffffffffff.

I'd say that I hate all Old English/whateverlanguage works but I loved The Canterbury Tales so... >_>

I wish we were reading that instead of this, actually... bleh. Also, why couldn't we read a Russian works instead of, say, Beloved and A Passage to India?

blahblah
Steam: ichangenamesalot
LoL: Stormcross

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:02 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Twat
Our Returned Beloved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Twat » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:07 am

Every year the festival becomes worse and worse. My grandmother is visiting all the way from BC and I want her to enjoy herself, especially being one of the two people in my father's bloodline that I actually like.

Anyway, she asked to see what a certain food was before they served her, and they wouldn't do it. Being served = paying. Every year those fools become all the more repulsive. It's no surprise that I'm not hosting and cleaning anymore. Without me or my uncle the food sucks, and since I can't be there to clean up they're doing a miserable job.

I'll either reform it or shut them down completely after this year's festivities end.

Edit - Today's writers are so sucky.

YOUNG PART VAMPIRE PART WEREWOLF WHO IS TRYING TO CHANGE HIS WAYS AND GET ALONG WITH HUMANS GOLLY I SURE LOVE HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES THEY JUST CAN'T RESIST BEING IN THE SAME STORY WITH WEREWOLVES

Rain
Hunter

Postby Rain » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 pm

^INTERRACIAL

I don't like summer homework why does it exist
Steam: ichangenamesalot
LoL: Stormcross

Sampson
Literary Voyeur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sampson » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Because it can. On the plus side, I just finished All Quiet on the Western Front! Time to start on Kaffir Boy...

Ahem.

Since this is a rant thread and all...

I hate memorizing music scales. And playing them, for that manner. Anything at or above five flats/sharps irritates me. And on that subject, I hate (most) etudes, too.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:48 pm

I hate humidity.

I hate temperatures above 95.

I hate flat terrain.

I hate yellow grass.

I hate cloudless skies.

I hate red clay soil.

I HATE OKLAHOMA.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Flat terrain is boring, yes, but it's also nice for bicycling.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 am

I just half an hour in the bathroom playing with my hair. Do you know how long I usually spend on it? 30 seconds to five minutes.

I used every hair item I own (not much; blow-dryer, mousse, my wide-tooth comb, my standard brush and my round-wire brush).
Anyway, I was desperately trying to style my hair in some way that I'd like it. And I couldn't. I even tried clipping it back with some barrettes, but to my absolute horror I realized my hair is too short for that.

I don't like my hair cut. I really really don't like it.

This is very depressing. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish I hadn't cut my hair.

I am so full of regret right now I could cry. Over a stupid hair cut! This is completely out of character for me as I usually don't care that much about it.

But I do care. I care because I look stupid.

Even noodles made fun of it ;___;

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:49 am

T-T No matter how much we couldn't care less about our looks or how bold we are, an ugly hair cut is a tragedy for ANY girl. I feel your pain Kino. I've been in exactly that same position that you're in now. The best I can tell you is that your hair DOES grow back eventually.

:(

[] - [] - [] - []

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 am

You can always wear a sunhat.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:52 am

I feel your pain Kino, I can't stand bad haircuts >_<;;

Also, When I got home from Martha's Vineyard, I found a dead Cicada T^T
Sure, it was cool to see one up-close for a change, but it breaks my heart to see them go (they only live for 2-4 weeks after reaching adulthood).

8284 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”