The Biggest Loser: Couples - Jan 2010

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

AppleInject
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby AppleInject » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:49 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:49 am

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:02 am

Kitsune
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kitsune » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:52 am

~ Kitsune

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 am

AppleInject
Bloodant

Postby AppleInject » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:57 pm

AppleInject
Bloodant

Postby AppleInject » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:20 pm

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:15 pm

If you edit a post with another post after it the "Edited by suchandsuch at X time" message shows.

AppleInject
Bloodant

Postby AppleInject » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Lol, thanks Scy.

So there is yet another show coming out at the end of March, tasked on trying to make people get off their behinds:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-mYAoWu-O8[/youtube]

EVERYWAN KAN DEW BET'UH! And holy shit, table covered in frozen foods and pizza and snacks. How does anyone get by without any freshly cooked foods? I can feel my arteries shuddering at the thought of all that plaque.

AppleInject
Bloodant

Postby AppleInject » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:31 pm

I... really need to stop clicking on related videos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UrdSzR0BxU[/youtube]

"I can't turn over anymore..."
"If I lift my legs too high I feel like my skin will rip open..."

Clearly everyone should exercise while they can still stand up!
._. I'm gonna be sick.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Ok, seriously, the first vid was alright and I allowed the comments to let it get out of your system, but, seriously, these people need our pity and hopefully our support, not our abusive comments that are just insulting them. They have people that love them and children that are being hurt by things people say.

Don't be part of the problem. I understand your sentiments but seriously keep the insults to yourself. "I'm gonna be sick" wasn't necessary. The rest of the post was fine and I'm open to the discussion (which I understand that can sometimes be filled with a few abusive remarks which are fine). Thanks. And I don't mean to pick on you exclusively here AppleInject, I'm just making an example here. And I'm not jumping on to you so don't feel the need to be defensive or feel insulted. That's not my purpose writing this.

I don't know what the video says or what, but I know her story: she ended up dieing after having surgery. Perhaps that's why I'm maybe a little more sensitive to this one. She's dead. Have a LITTLE respect, please.

I do think more than the people that are stricken to bed, they are not the only ones that should be put to blame. The people who are carrying the food to them are an even bigger part of the problem. I understand this woman's case, at least at first - she was already overweight and then had one of her legs crushed, or something, and was rehabilitating, but at some point someone should have been like "ok, honey, you want the food - get up and get it."

[] - [] - [] - []

AppleInject
Bloodant

Postby AppleInject » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:32 pm

You would be sick too if had seen someone's skin and flesh rip open for real and were reminded of it by that video. :/

Kitsune
Ragelope

Postby Kitsune » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:11 pm

~ Kitsune

Kitsune
Ragelope

Postby Kitsune » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:07 am

I figured i would post something inspirational.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj98QSd275U[/youtube]

~ Kitsune

AppleInject
Bloodant

Postby AppleInject » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:24 pm

:o

45 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”