Horo, Shana, Taiga, and Dokuro-chan in Zettai Hero?!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Horo, Shana, Taiga, and Dokuro-chan in Zettai Hero?!

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Nippon Ichi's upcoming PSP game "Zettai Hero Kaizou Keikaku" apparently has customizable parts for your character to make you look like Horo (Spice & Wolf), Shana (Shakugan no Shana), Taiga (Toradora!), and Dokuro-chan (Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan).

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Source:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Does that mean it'll never see the light of day outside Japan? :?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 pm

I dunno, I was thinking the same thing.

However, it seems that the CEO of NIS wants this to be the start of a new flagship series, so I'm not sure how this'll play out >_>

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:28 pm

The new CEO you mean? I saw somewhere that the old one made himself scarce after NIS's recent feeble profits.
Kimiko

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Really? I knew Nippon Ichi was floundering, but I hadn't heard the CEO had bailed

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Ah, found where I saw that. It was the head of sales/marketing, not the CEO:

As for NIS floundering, they aren't actually losing money, just not making much profit.
Kimiko

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”