What anime are you currently watching?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

2720 posts
PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What anime are you currently watching?

Postby PLA » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:02 pm

I was told about how they edited out any crying in the english dub for Pretty Cure, and watched some clips. Huh, it's a pretty stark difference. They'll have mostly the same scenes, but cut away and insist really hard that everybody is happy.

Huh.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:49 pm

i've been rewatching K-ON season 2....those old slice of life shows are like comfort food for me

SteelCrow
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SteelCrow » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:33 am

The latest anime I've been watching is Noragami. I was thinking about it for a while, finally got around to watching it.
Got a bit of a human element in it, been enjoying more than I expected.

stream26
Ragelope

Postby stream26 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:05 pm

Danmachi S3 - This is one of my favorite series so I was pretty hyped up for its release. Plus, I've heard this arc is the best one so looking forward to the weeklies.

Teasing Master Takagi-San - for a while so I decided to finally check it out and it's pretty adorable. It's definitely going to be good for when I want to watch something nice and chill.
Last edited by stream26 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whacky
Ragelope

Postby Whacky » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:30 am

The anime that I'm watching is I'm currently at season 2 now and so far it's been great

2720 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”