What are you doing now?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
North_Wolf
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What are you doing now?

Postby North_Wolf » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:21 pm

I created this tread just to talk in general with the member who are still active in this forum.
So... what are you doing now?

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Re: What are you doing now?

Postby SteelCrow » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:23 am

Hey, man. You look lonely.
To answer you, I just recovered from the COVID-19 virus. Last week, I got myself tested for it, and got a positive result. Still stuck at home for the next few days.

If you'd like to converse a little, I wrote up a bit of theorycrafting on what Yggdroid could have been like in Nexus. Do you want to read it?

North_Wolf
Ragelope

Re: What are you doing now?

Postby North_Wolf » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:24 pm

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”