Monster Hunter 3 (Tri-)

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Buy/Rent/Don't Care about Tri?

Day one purchase
38%
I might buy it a little later...
23%
I'll wait until it goes to the bargain bin :P
No votes
I might rent it or something >_>
8%
DO NOT WANT!
31%

Total votes: 13

postmanmanman
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby postmanmanman » Tue May 04, 2010 12:01 am

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue May 04, 2010 4:20 pm

postmanmanman
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby postmanmanman » Tue May 04, 2010 9:23 pm

KitsuAccalia
Fenrir

Postby KitsuAccalia » Wed May 05, 2010 12:45 pm

No, I suppose not.. but still the point that there is only four player lobbies makes my blood boil. So i will make as many people on Capcom's forum rant on this by making a thread or bumping an existing one about this.
Many things about the kitsune is mercurial, from their moods to their treatment of humans, to even the abilities some possess. Kitsune have a depth of personality as deep or even deeper than those of other Japanese characters. The reason for this, according to one source, is that the kitsune is the Trickster, in Japanese culture. They are there to teach those around them lessons.

Centurion_Beta
Ragelope

Postby Centurion_Beta » Thu May 06, 2010 6:34 am

KitsuAccalia
Fenrir

Postby KitsuAccalia » Thu May 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Many things about the kitsune is mercurial, from their moods to their treatment of humans, to even the abilities some possess. Kitsune have a depth of personality as deep or even deeper than those of other Japanese characters. The reason for this, according to one source, is that the kitsune is the Trickster, in Japanese culture. They are there to teach those around them lessons.

Centurion_Beta
Ragelope

Postby Centurion_Beta » Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Oh, well in that case we probably will have to. The PS3 and Wii always offer free online services, but with Xbox you can only play with other people online with Xbox Live Gold, which is $50 per year... So in that case, yes.

I'm always confused by multi-system games. :/

postmanmanman
Ragelope

Postby postmanmanman » Thu May 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Centurion_Beta
Ragelope

Postby Centurion_Beta » Fri May 07, 2010 12:34 am

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri May 07, 2010 4:29 pm

KitsuAccalia
Fenrir

Postby KitsuAccalia » Mon May 10, 2010 1:14 pm

XD welcome back <_< i'm still behind you i think,

As of now i have a full set of Rathian and the first LS everyone makes >_<.

Verloren
Ragelope

Postby Verloren » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:19 pm

I want this game so bad.

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:51 pm

I played this one a lot, though I got lured away once I got to the end game. Gunner is a pain in the ass on tri, I want my bows back, but the gunner pouch was a great help.

Less content than other MH games, Portable 3rd is going to be amazing though.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:10 am

52 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”