Interesting Song Lyrics

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Emrin
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Interesting Song Lyrics

Postby Emrin » Mon May 31, 2010 9:54 pm

eharper256
Diabolix

Postby eharper256 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 am

I actually ONLY listen to music that has well set-up lyrics, since my musical skill is vaguely on the level of a dead fish, I can't really appreciate much without the words, whereas I have alot of writing skill, so...

Therefore, I actually don't pay much attention to J-Pop; I watch Anime for (shock horror!) story and comedy.

Hence, In my case, I have a particular fondness for high/cynical-lyric bands, such as Barenaked Ladies and Tonic. The former, especially. Who else writes songs like 'Who needs sleep? (well ya never gonna get it!)'; 'The Paranoia Song' and 'An ode to Alchohol'. :D

Visit my Anime/Games/Random blog, Detarame at:
http://detarame.wordpress.com/

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:20 pm

eharper256
Diabolix

Postby eharper256 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Nah, I have listened to a few albums and it isn't (generally) my thing. I wasn't narrow minded enough to discard it off hand, and there are a couple of songs I [s]do have[/s] did have and liked before last years HD wipe. Mainly for things like epic guitar solos, though, rather than lyrics, since my moonspeak isn't good enough for that.

Interestingly enough, now I think back, I also made an Anime Music Video including a Barenaked Ladies song a long while ago.

EDIT: Yes, yes indeed, . To the song of 'Falling for the First Time', one of my favourites. Wow, that was really five years ago, huh? Shocking...

EDIT-EDIT: I thought you quoting some random lyrics about under the desk when I realised that is still what is written in my location field. :P My camoflauge is just that good; and I refuse to take responsibility for the hampster.

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:18 pm

eharper256
Diabolix

Postby eharper256 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:54 pm

chralmus
Ragelope

Postby chralmus » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:50 am

I have a lot but I will list my favorites like
This one I just got today:

Angel of Darkness - Alex C. ft. Yasmin K.
"When darkness falls
Pain is all
The Angel of Darkness
Will leave behind
But I will fight "

favorite
Nickelback: I'd come for you
"I was blindfolded, but now I'm seeing
My mind was closing, now I'm believing
I finally know just what it means to let someone in
To see the side of me that no one does or ever will
So if your ever lost and find yourself all alone
I'd search forever just to bring you home,
Here and now this I vow"

Hollywood undead: Pain

"Now I can see your pain I'm sorry
Goodbye
I cry so hard
Now I can see your pain I'm sorry
Goodbye
I cry tonight"

Smile empty soul: Who I am

"No one knows the way I feel a part of me I have to fight
Buried somewhere deep beneath my skin
The emptiness in me is faded
And I can see my life is waiting
Now I know I’m living for who I am"

Daughtry "Sorry"
Will you listen to my story?
It'll just be a minute
How can I explain?

What ever happened here
Never meant to hurt you
How could I cause you so much pain?

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”