E3 2010 Discussion

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Twat
Our Returned Beloved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Twat » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:36 am

Kid Icarus: Uprising was quite the surprise. Did not expect Nintendo to bring back anything I cared about.

Pit's coming back.

Pit is my baby.

Even if I get him killed a lot.

Anything else this year?
Kirby's Epic Yawn is probably the most obnoxiously cute game in the world. I'll keep my eyes open.
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword looks like they are bringing sensible game design back to the series.
I'm sure my family would really like to hear about Goldeneye 007 and Donkey Kong Country Returns.
Castlevania: Haromy of Despair = copypaste
Castlevania: Lord of Shadows... I'll check it out if I can play it without buying it.
Ocarina of Time was not a game I cared about much the first time so I don't have much to say.

As expected the 3DS is great news for developers. Much more power to work with.

eharper256
Diabolix

Postby eharper256 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:45 am

I look forward to all these 3DS titles. I'm especially interested in seeing how well the auto-stereoscopy can portray the sense of motion. I'd imagine it'll be pretty good (enough to make those of weak constitution ill, hopefully!).

Of course, if it does go well, Kid Icarus, Pilotwings 3DS and the new Starfox will be epic. We can only hope.

Visit my Anime/Games/Random blog, Detarame at:
http://detarame.wordpress.com/

Twat
Our Returned Beloved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Twat » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:02 am

Some Kid Icarus art. You will have no apology for those heretic IGN watermarks.[spoiler]

[/spoiler]Looks very Nintendo.

Pit is my baby. :>

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 pm

A new Kid Icarus was announced twice.

I sort of had faith it would appear on the Wii. Then the guy who would be working on it went kaput.

Masahiro Sakurai took it up, and no one could have seen that coming.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Sakurai is doing it?

I see

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:32 pm

It is Project Sora, though originally he said it would be a completely new franchise.

52 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”