Prize Rebel?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Emrin
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Emrin » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:10 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:32 am

....... This whole topic is so beneath me I've not really cared from the beginning to even post on it. However, since I've suddenly got members showing up for a some stupid topic that I hoped would eventually find its way knocked off the board, I guess I better say SOMETHING.

It becomes a problem when I start feeling like something's being turned into an issue that shouldn't become one. Emrin: it sounds like a scam: we're not going to bite. This is our choice. If it worked for you, that's great. Until the site is proven to be criminal and/or scam, I can't say anything against it. I have no problem with you posting about it or linking it. Fine, whatever. Thank you for informing us about the site and your opinion was and has been duly noted about it.

But now... I've suddenly got two members who have done nothing except to sign up just to pop in and go "IT'S NOT A SCAM!" (and one barely did that)

This reeks of trolling. I can feel it boiling into something. See, Scy has posted "yes a scam". Next you or your two buddies will pop up and say "no, not a scam." What's worse: I'm afraid that you're going to have yet ANOTHER random person suddenly joining the forums to say "no, not a scam."

Your friends are more than welcome to stay if they are interested in actually participating outside of this thread. However, after considering this for the whole evening I've just come to the conclusion that it'd be best to lock the topic before it DOES boil into something. You can keep the link in your signature, but please do not make any further such topics than this - you or your buddies.

Again no, there is nothing I can tell about the site that would mark it as against our rules unless it's proven to be criminal or a scam. If it works: I hope the products sent to the members have been legitimately paid for by the administrators. After that, if they choose to send these purchased products to their members, that's their choice entirely. Contests are held on these same mechanics every day. So, no, there's nothing against you linking about the site, but I do NOT want this turned into some kind of issue by you or anyone else. If you like, you can make a legitimate generalized debate topic in the debate forum and you can discuss these sorts of sites there.

[] - [] - [] - []

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
17 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”