Prize Rebel?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Emrin
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Prize Rebel?

Postby Emrin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:02 am

Anyone here use that? I'm new to it but I'm already greedy for more points. Is it against the rules if I ask you guys or give you guys a url so you can join so that I can get more points?

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Since it looks like a scam, yeah

Emrin
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Emrin » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:32 am

What do you mean "yeah"? I mean trust me, although it's kinda hard to trust a guy whom you don't even know over the internet, that the sites DOES indeed work. I know scams and this site isn't one of them. My friend has bought things for me and 3 other friends from that site. I don't know how to prove a video game, a necklace, a Nexon Cash Card code, and something, he hasn't told me what it is, for another friend of mine. But I understand the uncertainty. And I asked for a prize from the site and I'm waiting for it too :)

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Hehehehe... here are some testimonials if your still "iffy" about this:
http://www.prizerebel.com/testimonials.php

yep all real people who used the site and got what they wanted. Now how much more proof do you guys want?

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Testimonials are selected by the people running the scheme, so of course you would only see positive reactions.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Well my friend and I BOTH got prizes. I got a pack of Maple Story NPC Heros booster pack all the way from a BB Toy Store in Thorofare New Jersey. Well that's what the package that I got my cards in said. And my friend has gotten some things too. He got me Blinx the Time Sweeper, a video game for the XBox which I have always wanted, he got my friend a necklace from Soul Eater and another friend a bracelet from Fruits Basket. Now I understand that it's impossible to get free stuff but when my prize came in the mail I honestly couldn't believe it was true. But if you're still doubtful you can find some vids on You Tube from people who HAVE gotten prizes and made videos that show proof. Also what do I, ME, EMRIN, have to gain from getting you guys involved in this? If this was a scam there is no FREAKING WAY IN HELL I WOULD TRY AND GET YOU GUYS IN ITL INVOLVED in it. I know I would lose your guys trust in me. But if one of you, at least one of you could go in, give it a try and tell the others then you all would finally believe me. So someone go onto You Tube and search REAL vids from people who used Prize Rebel. I would put up a link to a vid but that would make it seem like I either posted that one from the website or that I faked it all just to try and fool you guys.

eharper256
Diabolix

Postby eharper256 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Visit my Anime/Games/Random blog, Detarame at:
http://detarame.wordpress.com/

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:53 pm

eharper256
Diabolix

Postby eharper256 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Visit my Anime/Games/Random blog, Detarame at:

http://detarame.wordpress.com/

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:08 pm

chralmus
Ragelope

Postby chralmus » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:34 am

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:38 am

chralmus
Ragelope

Postby chralmus » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:41 am

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:42 am

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:00 am

You do have to understand, typically these are scams. In fact, somewhere around 99% of them are. Even the few that aren't still run the risk of being bad for your computer (in the sense of viruses or potential identity theft / fraud). Yes, there's ways around them, like the impossibly hard "Don't be dumb as shit" method, but it's still something worth noting.

To be honest, if no one bites immediately, it's not like anything you say is going to change their minds.

Though I'm entertained by the "in the scheme" thing with filling out surveys. At the worst, assuming you have a working brain anyway, you'll be getting a bunch of spam.

[s]And, unfortunately, I really have no desire to do this despite the defense. I've done a few before in the past (yay, free 360 controllers and I think that's where my Bluetooth headset is from, actually; that or was from one of Microsoft's own version of this) but I just don't care to do it again.[/s]

Edit: Realized that seemed kind of douchey so I have a throwaway E-Mail account I attached to this. Was really hoping it'd at least be awesomesauce credit for just the referral sign-up but meh.

17 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”