Why Are You Happy Today?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

2436 posts
Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Why Are You Happy Today?

Postby Zypose » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:59 am

I watched Frozen and sherlock today. also got SS in osu. yay! happiness.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Fluffernuff
Hunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Fluffernuff » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:09 pm

My copy of EO3 just got delivered... this is honestly the first time ive wanted to play any game in the past month

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Considering what I'm going through with my story, and now needing to edit and starting to have a lot of self doubts... this was something that I needed to rekindle myself:

https://twitter.com/DisneyPixar/status/ ... 9258085378

Only because if these people, whose stories I treasure, think that their before-revision material sucks, why is mine going to be any different?

[] - [] - [] - []

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:02 pm

I GOTS A NEW COMPUTER YYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

I also played osu! for the first time in months today. I sucked for a while ,but now I'm back up to speed, I think. :D
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Short week this week as Monday was a bank holiday. Always good :).

[ | | | | ]

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Congratulations on your driver's license.

[ | | | | ]

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:40 am

License is great Garrett, continue to drive safe. Congrats.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:06 am

Had a great belated birthday party with friends from my former college, we had so much fun talking about the old times. That's a good way to start my vacation-something before an oral presentation about my internship.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:08 am

Happy cause 2 reasons: 1, i now have 8/9 endings in virtues last reward,and the copious amounts of hamtaro i surround myself in daily.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:22 am

thats 80 too many in my opinion- wait... are they "friends" of hers? how cute xD

Starfe
Manticor

Postby Starfe » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:11 am

If it truly is ironed on then rubbing alcohol will probably allow you to dissolve the adhesive. Then you can rub it off or something. I'm sure theres a guide out there, but I'd say rubbing alcohol is your best bet to weaken the adhesive, then you can pick the logo off.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:09 am

wut

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Cause hatoful boyfriend comes out on steam today.

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:23 am

Caught up with some old colleagues yesterday, but it felt more like catching up with friends :).

[ | | | | ]

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:58 am

The past two days have been fantastic for me. Yesterday I went to my first hot yoga class and then roamed around the Museum of Fine Arts with my buddy and then went to an amazing chocolate shop and then a cool candy shop where I found what is officially my favorite candy: banana flavored gummi bears. Gummi bears were already my favorite candy and banana was already my favorite flavor but I didn't know they made banana gummies. Life = made.

Today was nice too. I got to hang out with a cool old mechanic with a ton of funny stories while he replaced the motor mounts in my car so it no longer rattles like a death trap and then I took a great nap and then I went to another yoga class and then! My friend Nami and I bought stuff to make these massive salads for lunch at work tomorrow.

Good times. ^_^

2436 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”