The Death of the Internet

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Hanyou
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Death of the Internet

Postby Hanyou » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 am

Better close up shop, folks.

What will you do with all that spare time?

Srsly, that's a valid discussion topic here. If the internet died, what would you do? Also, feel free to talk about idiot celebrity has-beens who think the internets have all ceased to exist.

I would probably take lots of walks, which is troubling because my weight already fluctuates between "average" and "Christian Bale in The Machinist." I would also look for other ways to procrastinate my job search. Probably adopt a hypoallergenic puppy or kitten.

Oh, I almost forgot. Here's Mega64's take on this whole incident:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23nwyOkpzUY[/youtube]

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:15 am

Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

eharper256
Diabolix

Postby eharper256 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 am

Visit my Anime/Games/Random blog, Detarame at:
http://detarame.wordpress.com/

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:27 pm

I wonder if he knows they posted that online. <-<;

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:55 am

I would proparly get myself ps3/wii/box, well not all of them...
Id would also mostlikely get back to athletics. 100m sprint to be more precise. The lack of mIRC'ing would take quite long time for me to get used to. Cant really say that it would be a totaly "life's gonna end" for me if internet would get "closed" or w/e. And yes, mostlikely "underground internet" would also arise too.

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”