Disgaea 4 Announced (TGS trailer included)

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Disgaea 4 Announced (TGS trailer included)

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:15 am

Tokyo Game Show Trailer:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQhPwROEKkw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

NIS seems to have updated all of their in-game sprites to a much higher resolution (about time).
Just great, Akutare is back.

Makai Senki Disgaea 4 will be released for PS3 on February 24th, 2011 (my brother's birthday, lol)

Normal Edition: ¥7,140
Limited Edition: ¥9,975 (OST + Art Book + Nendoroid Figure)

Pre-ordering either edition will net you a Code for a free DLC Character.

The American version has also been announced by NISA.
However, they have given very little details other than it being in the works, giving it a vague "Summer 2011" release date.

Enjoy.
Last edited by ZetaBladeX13 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Re: Disgaea 4 Announced (TGS trailer included)

Postby Kinokokao » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:20 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Me too.

*sigh* Still... I really should maybe PM Scy and ask him advice on how to play Disgaea 1 intelligently. x_x my healer.... and the useless, pathetic Flonne.

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Re: Disgaea 4 Announced (TGS trailer included)

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:30 am

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:10 am

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:21 am

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:01 am

Seeing as I have the Disgaea 3 DLC, I know very well what they are. It's also _$50_ assuming you waited for the bundle and it's really not that great. The Raspberyl stuff isn't bad and the "Time Attack" challenge-esque stuff is interesting but the individual character packs weren't terribly exciting. Especially since mot of them aren't that interesting/good anyway. But I guess there's people who just had to have X and paid for it.

...though I do realize I shouldn't have said the unlock part where I said it. Was more of an "in general" thing in regards to DLC that is merely an unlock code, not in reference to Disgaea 3 since, as far as I know, most of it wasn't actually on the disc.

In general, most DLC kind of sucks. Which is a shame, really, as DLC could be something super interesting and awesome. But, unfortunately, it's a lot of nickel and diming. But, at the same time, I can't really fault them since it's not like the industry is doing that hot.

Edit: And as for the BlazBlue example, the game would've released around November with all three characters but that also would've meant 18 months without a BlazBlue release. So, instead, it was released without them minus the cost of the three characters. We got it earlier and cheaper. That's perfectly fine in my book as far as DLC is concerned.

[spoiler]Though ... fuck the design on Makoto and Platinum.[/spoiler]
Last edited by scy on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:33 am

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:35 am

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”