Introduce yourself here! Or say farewell!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

7812 posts
heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Introduce yourself here! Or say farewell!

Postby heprea » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:33 pm

You seem to fit in here well, welcome and enjoy your stay Ralis~

ps. I wish we had snow here, its early January and the previous time we had snow lasting longer than 1 day was somewhere in early november and ever since that its been RAINING. Normally its supposed to be -20c over here in this time of the year...
I really hope this rain goes away and finally we will get our -xx back, over the weretched +1c / +7c we have been having.

Whoops, my rant ended up being longer than my welcome... yeah sorry about that. :|

Mole-chan I....

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Hiya Ralis! Welcome to ItL :)

I'm playing EOU myself atm. I wasn't really feeling the love in the first stratum on Expert, but the second stratum is a lot more fun on Normal. I thought the difference was just the chance to redo on wipe, but there's a big difference in monster levels actually.

Heprea - January in Finland without snow sounds very strange indeed. I'd take +1° over -20° any day though. Is it required of northerners to prefer freezing temps?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Mole-chan I....

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:18 am

It was 68F (20C) today
and its been like that pretty much all winter yay

[edit]
also hey guys

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Etrian Veteran
Manticor

Postby Etrian Veteran » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:45 am

Help, I think I'm going to freeze to death out here!( ゚ Д゚)
FC: 3952-7612-1296

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:03 am

I think it's been in the range of -5 to +10 F this past week, although earlier in the year we hit -20 F. That was awesome :D
Also, thanks for all the warm hehe welcomes!

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:35 am

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:09 am

Hey-o, I'm back. Not much has been happening with me recently, I just slip out of the habit of posting after a few weeks or so. I should probably stop lurking so much.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Mole-chan I....

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Kimiko

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:10 pm

In mah hood:

It's been pretty warm over the past day—almost up to freezing! But there's plenty of fun just up ahead.

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Mole-chan I....

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:34 am

Hey, I think I might have forgotten to say I was taking off for a few days. I did. I'm back. I was helping out at a winter camp at my camp that I've been going to for like, 12 years. It was cold but really fun. I led the music, which was new for me. I can sing fine in front of people and play piano, but the parts in between where I have to talk I freeze up and can't. Makes no sense. Anyways, I'm back.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:10 pm

Heprea - Dang, I thought that was just a thing y'all talk about to scare the tourists.
Wow, it doesn't even reach -10 in Rovaniemi/Utsjoki (which are the names I recognize from vacations 20~25 years ago). Not much of a winter by Finnish standards.
Kimiko

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:15 pm

@heprea fluctuations like that are not all that weird for this area. Also, I should note that those temps are in fahrenheit, so they're all below freezing.

7812 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”