Introduce yourself here! Or say farewell!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

7812 posts
Hong
Manticor

Re: Introduce yourself here! Or say farewell!

Postby Hong » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:43 am

Hello ITL. My name is zamisk.

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:22 am

^ You look like NessyChu.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:07 am

Spooky....

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:07 pm

I'm back, since I have extra time besides spending it on job hunting :3

Naya
Ragelope

Postby Naya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:06 pm

I read the rules but clearly missed that thread link lol. Also seeing as I saw other threads in general discussions or whatever like "it's been a while" I posted mine there XD Anyways, reposting my new member intro.

I'm on my phone so this'll be a simple intro for now. Hi, I'm Naya, a 24 year old RPG lover. Been gaming since I was 5 or so. Grew up with SNES and 64 mainly. Once I was in 6th grade my brother got a used PS1 off a friend. FFIX(well the beginning of a glitched copy, and years later finished) was my intro to RPGs, my now fave game genre. Lately I play my 3DS most, and finally acquired a PS2 again.

I got my 3DS March 20th either 2012 or 2013. Before I had any games other than Mario Kart 7, I played the EO IV demo, a series I had never heard of. I thought it was glorious. Though I had no clue of the challenge and got stuck maneuvering around my very first FOE for that mining mission. A year or two later a friend got me a 3DS card. I played the EO IV demo again and EOU's for the first time. I couldn't decide between the two, but after another friend said he was in EOU's credits as a tester, I got that one, finally beat it a year later lol. Got EO IV halfway between that time, like last summer(2014). Still working on that game. Love the gameplay but hate that entry's crazy dungeon challenges like the boiling lizard dungeon. Getting EO2U in the mail tomorrow. An awesome guy in a Fire Emblem forum got me the Amazon cash to finally buy it(online friends are really awesome, for many reasons, but helping you get a game is cool too lol). Passed up the release originally in favor of buying a PS2 for playing my old games. But the demo told me two things, the game is amazing and it'll be the best EO yet. I only wish I had eshop cash for the dlc. Really want EO III also, at this point though, waiting for the Untold remake. Unless...you all think it's amazing enough to pick up the original soon?

I look forward to discussing EO among many other things on this forum site. Small communities for games like this, can be great. Feel free to ask me anything

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:10 am

Welcome to the boards! EO2U is pretty good, but I feel it still pales in comparison to 4. But I'm probably biased, since 4 has all my favorite classes <3

EO4 draws a lot from EO3, so if you enjoyed EO4, chances are you'll probably enjoy EO3.

Naya
Ragelope

Postby Naya » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:04 am

I might have to eventually get III then. And yeah I love some of the classes in IV but I like the atmosphere and music in the EOU games more. Doing classic mode EO2U right now. I would've chosen Landsknecht instead of Ronin but now I only love my Landsknecht if it's overpowered with a Bushi sub lol. And I only chose Ronin cause no cash for Highlander right now.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:07 am

Hi! We're not super active at this point but theres a few of us posting here at least daily

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:34 am

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:46 am

As an also-newer person to the boards (but I don't always post daily, unlike Noodles) I'd like to add to the welcome wagon, so...welcome, Naya!

Naya
Ragelope

Postby Naya » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:50 am

Thanks for all the welcomes guys <3

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:57 am

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:09 am

Hiya Naya :D Welcome to ItL!

Sorry for being late. I was stuck without wifi access for about a week.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:33 pm

7812 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”