Introduce yourself here! Or say farewell!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

7812 posts
Trifkin
Manticor

Re: Introduce yourself here! Or say farewell!

Postby Trifkin » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:35 pm

Welcome, Yak! We're glad to have you.

YakForger
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby YakForger » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:01 pm

Thanks to all of you for having me over, it's great to see a forum that's still that active! The best part is that I would have never arrived there if I wasn't procrastinating :lol: I put a music playlist on Youtube and played instead of advancing on a recent market history for Budapest real estate as I was supposed to do, heard some music I liked, and saw "Etrian Odyssey" in the title of the video... Unaware of what Nexus was, I thought for a second "wait, I don't remember this one, I played the game through and through and it should be familiar" before it dawned on me that there was more than the original game.

As soon as I'm done exploring EOX through and through, I'm planning to go and play the other implementations in the series, I hope they're as good as the first and last titles!

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:27 am

Welcome! It's great to see a new face :D.

[ | | | | ]

Daige
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daige » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:09 am

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:02 am

I like EOII the best as it was my first foray into what became an all-time favorite series, but EOIII is unreal! The theme and world and classes are just so cool. IV is the best balanced; it's the best game for picking any party comp and having it work well, and it has the perfect amount of story/leaving you alone to explore. However, I find the theme and world a little generic/bland compared to the rest.

You may have a hard time backtracking to the DS games after recently playing with all the quality of life stuff the later games added, but since you liked EOI you may be fine.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:00 pm

Welcome aboard, Paula! We're glad to have you. I, too, am a card carrying member of the Chronically Indecisive Club. What are some of your other favorite games?

North_Wolf
Ragelope

Postby North_Wolf » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:17 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm North Wolf and i'm really glad that this forum exists :D
I played the first Etrian Odyssey long time ago and now I want to pick up again this interesting series of games and recover the titles I miss (i.e. all xD)

What can i say about my self? Hmmm....
Well, i'm italian and in my free time i like to play videogames (old and new), listen music, read comics and watch some tv series and web series.

That's it :D
Last edited by North_Wolf on Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:37 pm

Welcome, North_Wolf!

It's a little quiet these days, but it's a good group of people here. I travelled through Italy a few years ago and fell in love. The highlight was seeing the Sacro Bosco at Bomarzo.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

North_Wolf
Ragelope

Postby North_Wolf » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:55 pm

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:40 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:09 am

You guys really amaze me. I pop my head in here every rare once in a while expecting no posts, and it always strikes me to see you guys still hanging around and even seeing new members pop in :)

I hope you are all well, happy, and healthy!

[] - [] - [] - []

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:45 pm

I login a few times a week normally. Often just to delete spam bots.

[ | | | | ]

7812 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”