Introduce yourself here! Or say farewell!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

7812 posts
Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:05 pm

[spoiler]I find my attention here far too fleeting. I too may be going, but you can always find me on IRC and noodles has his own way of poking me if he has to really. But I've lacked the time and interest to continue seriously posting here. I may post from time to time, but don't expect me to be as avid a poster as I was last year, or the year before that.

Thank you all, you have all been great people. [/spoiler]
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Aww.. I'm sad to see you disappear from ItL too :(

I hope you're feeling better now than you were a while back though. And wish you all the best :)
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:30 pm

I'll see you around, Trance >:U

I hope you find a place where you feel you belong.

*hugs ITL* NO MORE COOL PEOPLE LEAVE, PLEASE

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:41 am

KitsuAccalia
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby KitsuAccalia » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Hi everyone i am sure some of you know me vaguely maybe, maybe not XD but for those who do i was kind of lurking in the shadows <.< no not to be a stalker though :) i was planning on leaving but Maxine gave me a change of heart <_<
So umm... yeah, i figured i should re-introduce myself since i doubt anyone knows me.
Many things about the kitsune is mercurial, from their moods to their treatment of humans, to even the abilities some possess. Kitsune have a depth of personality as deep or even deeper than those of other Japanese characters. The reason for this, according to one source, is that the kitsune is the Trickster, in Japanese culture. They are there to teach those around them lessons.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 pm

How could I forget that psychedelic background in your avatar? XD

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:34 pm

You've been hanging around here for a long time, haven't you? Welcome out of the woodwork though :)
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

You may want to play song to provide comical alleviation to my memorandum.

Hello. Some of you may remember me as Remmé. That's because I am. You know. The person who was comfortable entering a quiet Internet seclusion without looking back. I am not the sort to have problems leaving stuff behind. It is actually quite simple and relieving. Of course I have faced guilt-trips and disappointment to those who have my e-mail address but for the most part I have simply waved them off and returned to my business.

Though today was different.

I came home awfully early and looked to my caller display. An unusual number has rang twice in the short duration of an afternoon. I sit down to relax and then the phone rang again. I pick it up and find out that a certain someone from a certain community I am part of went so far as to find out my home phone number from a friend of a friend of mine. This little miscreant has been rather persistent thus far and I found myself at her mercy.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
So with armaments at my fore and brick at my back, I raise the white flag and resume my openhanded-Internet-shenanigans. While I did completely scramble my user information just about anywhere I went before shutting down an old e-mail I had little care for, she knew just as well as I did a way around that. Strange it would be for me to just return to one place so here I am. My frustrating presence will burden the Internet once more. Pleasure to meet you. You know... The Internet is just like, the Internet. Most people just use it to send e-mails and stuff. Also if you only got this far and the song stopped playing, you suck. Play it again and start from the beginning.

Though unfortunately it appears that the name "Remmé" has resulted in a number of technical difficulties due to the accented 'é'. For one it is impossible for me to produce the character on a device that lacks the functionality. Especially when the device does not have a keyboard at all. There is that, and the fact services automated in nature do not appreciate one so posh of tongue. Whenever you get the chance I would appreciate it if you could change it. Roselhort will do. Not like this is a NEW IDENTITY or something radical. You can keep referring to me as whatever you want but do not be upset because you called me Anstromandaneousus and did not get a response.

tl;dr - Remmé is pwhipped back onto the Internet.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 pm

... XD

Regardless, Loli Ruri welcomes you back to ItL :D

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Loli Ruri is also stuck. :[

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:05 pm

*Saves*

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:38 am

Someone online found out your home phone number and called to harass you? Uhh....

But regardless of what's brought you back, welcome back. :)

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 am

She is rather young and reckless.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:49 am

Also it is better than some guy from Texas telling me to get on RO because somebody is online.

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:55 am

I'm not quite sure how I'd react to an online-only acquaintance going to the trouble of finding my home number and then calling me. But then, I post my number on places like Facebook, so... I dunno.

And I'm not sure I understand the guy-from-Texus-re-RO comparison.

7812 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”