Introduce yourself here! Or say farewell!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

7812 posts
zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Introduce yourself here! Or say farewell!

Postby zamisk » Wed May 10, 2017 4:07 pm

I've been busy between school, work, and freelance illustration jobs on the side. School's over for the summer, so things have quieted down a little for now. I have one more year to go, but I'm already finding some work in my field, not just random freelance drawings but even some comic industry work. I'm also learning to ride a motorcycle, so that's neat.

I'm dealing with some heavy stuff too, but overall things are ok. It's nice to finally have a bit of a break. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed May 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Motorcycles are great! Just remember to trust no one and always drive defensively! Everyone I know who rides one has gotten in a gnarly accident at one point or another, even the most skilled riders.

Hatanu
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hatanu » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Hello! I'm Hatanu, and I love RPGs. My playing habits mostly died down around the end of highschool, but they've resumed in college surprisingly. That said, I've only played EO4 and tried EOU 1 & 2 demos and loved them, but haven't gotten them due to time. I'm currently waiting on EO5, and recently got to the in EO4. I actually became aware of this series from a friend I chatted many years ago, but only got into it when EO4 was released. That said, I'm by no means an expert or good at it, but I'm really enjoying the series so far! Pleasure to meet you all!

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Hehllo hatanu! Hope youll have a good time on itl and with the rest of EO4 and the other games!
"Roses are red, violets are blue
Im not a really big fan of tofu
But what i do love is jenetta, my adorable bunny waifu"
Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...
Drunken bunny waifu theme:

Theresia
Ragelope

Postby Theresia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Welcome Hatanu! :)
I love EO4 too; good luck with the post game bosses.

I'm waiting for EO5 as well, hoping Atlus will say something its localization soon.

Hatanu
Ragelope

Postby Hatanu » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:48 am

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:19 am

Heya Hatanu! Welcome to ItL :)

Things have been a bit dead around here lately, but it should pick up again if Atlus announces EO5.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Hatanu
Ragelope

Postby Hatanu » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Starfe
Manticor

Postby Starfe » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:51 am

Hey I'm Starfe. I'm new here.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:54 am

: D

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:53 pm

Starfe has transformed into New Starfe? Welcome back :D
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Starfe
Manticor

Postby Starfe » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Really more like Old Starfe.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:43 am

wtf are you doing here

Starfe
Manticor

Postby Starfe » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:45 am

I came up for air, thought I'd check in.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:53 am

Mods, can someone please shoo this old drunk away from our peaceful forums board?

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

7812 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”