What did YOU get/give for Christmas?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

169 posts
zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: What did YOU get/give for Christmas?

Postby zamisk » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:25 pm

I never have money but I draw my gifts. :U

And that's good, Ninty. TWD is too scary for a young asthmatic kid like yourself.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Etrian Veteran
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Etrian Veteran » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:13 pm

I've had a wonderful day today. I got a , an CD, Dark Souls 2 (The collectors edition!), Dangan Ronpa for the Vita, and a Vita memory card (still ridiculously priced).
FC: 3952-7612-1296

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:57 pm

: D My roommates got me this and these adorable and some new super comfy pajama bottoms 'cause my old ones have a hole at the knee and some bath stuff like soap and lotions AND A OMG. ^_^ Oh happy day.

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:10 pm

One of my friends gave me a hat! It's a bear hat! This is the best Christmas!

Also a lot of us have been gifting each other steam gifts. Aside from that, I haven't bought anyone anything yet due to me being busy from work and then getting sick. I plan on getting two of my friends Animal Crossing: New Leaf, a card game for another friend, a nice sweater for my mom, help pay for my sister's contacts, and a gift card for my dad. He's impossible to shop for.

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Looks like everyone got awesome gifts :)

Got a 3DS XL, with a gift card (80 euros to use in several stores, can't wait for Winter sales *o*), a book and some clothes :3

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:38 pm

If anybody wants a copy of Left 4 Dead 2 is on me today.

*coughs*

-PLA

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:34 am

Despite it not being on my list, I got Zelda: Link Between Worlds. Meh, oh well ^_^ currently loving the fuck out of it. Wish I had received a longer harder game *sigh* ... (the first dungeon boss did not even get a chance to attack me...). Ironically my hardest moment came

Also received Mario Kart 7 ... :( I'm prolly too late for anyone to still be interested in racing me now. ... Though I've only been through one set of races. :) Still, I'm hoping to join that group that I know people were trying to start a while back... hopefully... Either way, it's Mario Kart and it's been a long time since I invested some time into one of these games. Looking forward to it.

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:38 am

^_^ Maybe this weekend. Go easy on me. I'm sure between now and whenever we do race I'm prolly not going to be that familiar with tracks yet o_O;; still so terribly busy. *sigh*

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:46 am

Oh other gifts that I recieved:

mp3 player - only interested in it for my car honestly.
car emergency kit - jumper cables, flashlight, etc stuff. - after having been stranded on the road several times in a car that is not mine... loving the fuck out of this. It's like a car christening ceremony. (Car Payment #2 paid in full this past month <3 ... I love my car. <333 Praying that I never have to use this gift.)
A CD that needs to be taken back - it was a remix :) lol I'll need to get the one I really wanted.
A movie that needs to be returned as well - this was MY fault. I wrote down Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I've always called the movie this because of the book, but the one that I ACTUALLY love is 1971 movie version. I HATE HATE HATE the 2005 shit version. ... The '71 goes by Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory while the '05 goes by Charlie. ... Guess what confusion my Xmas list mistake caused. My parents were like "she wants this one?" my sister was like "no, she hates that one... I think..." parents: "this is the one she wrote down" sister: "ummm.... maybe... I dunno???" .... collectively: "get the one on the list and if necessary we'll return it". x_x damn myself...

^_^ I also got volume 2 of the sexy Belgariad bookset. They did not have volume 1 but I've actually went ahead and ordered that for myself today. It just throws it off in my mind and I have a little extra money. *huggles it* My god these books are sexy. I can't wait for the other to arrive.

XD I also received a Cat Naps daily calendar. :3

[] - [] - [] - []

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:38 am

It's worth beating all the Mario Kart cups on at least 150cc, because I was pretty good at one point and I still get stomped every time I race Garret or other people online. But sure, I can play sometime too. Your Charlie and the Chocolate Factory fiasco sounds like what would happen if I ever asked for the Hulk movie and got the 2003 one, my least favorite movie. Glad you had what sounded like a nice Christmas.

-PLA

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:11 pm

I got a copy of Pacific Rim on blu-ray, some new shoes (which I really needed actually), a big bag of assorted snackfood, and a gamestop giftcard.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Lots of work Clothes, a new mouse pad, and a bunch of Kingdom Hearts games.

Pretty good.

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:12 am

Time to bring this back up, as Christmas has come around again.

Mostly because a friend sent his early. Wind Waker HD.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:30 am

Someone got me some new training swords after she saw one of mine was ready to bail.

One of the new ones is nice, because it's about as heavy as weod will get while not being so large that I have to take it outside. Nice for toning those flexors.

169 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”