Teach me Miss Litchi.

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Solie
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Teach me Miss Litchi.

Postby Solie » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:26 pm

I'm new at the forum business. I always see people talking about signatures and seeing lots of detailed or animated ones. If I can link images I understand some of the basics of BBC code (Though I usually use the automated buttons for it anyway^) Perhaps some of the more frequent forum users can help me out.

What I'd like to learn is:
1. How do I link a signature image
2. How Can I make that image link somewhere when clicked
3. Can I add alt text when hovering over it?

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Sigs are setup the same place as where you set up your avatar. As for image links, that's not possible here due to how images get treated; if we could, it'd just be a nested [img] code within an [url=] one.

And no alt text, though we do have [hide]this[/hide]. That's just using [hide].

Also, those all need their corresponding [/] codes to close them. Just in case that isn't obvious, I suppose.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Also keep in mind that signatures may not exceed 200 pixels in height (including any text) nor may they be in excess of 450 pixels wide.

As Scy explained, no, you cannot have a image used a link nor is alt text possible.

Go to "Profile" and scroll down to "Signature" where there is a text block. Enter in the appropriate img code, just like you did to include whatever-the-fuck that cat-thing is, and then link submit all the way down at the bottom. Viola, signature created.

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Solie
Ragelope

Postby Solie » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks fpr the help, Also I love Tao, Don't be dissin'
3DS Friend Code: 4210-3988-3470

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”