Is this just me or is this totally ironic?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is this just me or is this totally ironic?

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 am

So, any of you guys heard the rumor going around that Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of pokemon died in the earthquake/tsunami/explosion?

Well its fake.

So anyways the real story is that he is currently in "good health" and he actually fainted during the incident.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at this, I found it utterly ironic (or serendipitous) that the creator of pokemon fainted during the earthquake, what do you guys think?

And its good that hes okay of course.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:29 am

Is that irony? Honestly, that word gets so used often, I completely forgot what is and what is not irony.
When you're alone, always remember:

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:37 am

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:44 am

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:50 am

Goddammit, it took me a second.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:14 am

Without the context, if someone told me that the creator of pokemon fainted, i'd assume they were dead

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:00 am

I knew it was a hoax fo awhile, but it didn't stop me from telling my friend, that if it did happen, I'd say:

"Earth used Magnitude 8! Critical Hit!"

Optional Boss
Wyvern

Postby Optional Boss » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Book Completion: 66%

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”