Birth Order!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH ORDER I WANT TO KNOW

Oldest child
50%
Middle child
17%
Youngest child
22%
Only child
11%

Total votes: 36

beekee
Ogre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby beekee » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 am

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Starfe
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Starfe » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:23 am

I'm a middle child. I was back home in Vancouver the other day, and my mother was drunk on tequila, as is usually the case, and she explained the tale to my brother (who lives in Vancouver), my girlfriend, and myself.

"We had Patrick, and I said to your father 'Well, I want another boy, but I want the first one to be in school first' so four years later we had you, Billy, and it was perfect. You were both born in April, so we could combine your birthdays, and you were four years apart, so we could hand down school books easily. Your sister though, she was a mistake."

Its funny that my sister, who was apparently an accident (Ireland didn't allow the sale of contraceptives besides condoms and spermicides without prescription until 1993), is the smartest, most attractive, and most driven member of my immediate family.

Also, as I've recently started reading Harry Potter on my Kindle for the first time ever (LATE TO THE PARTY) I have realized that my experiences as a young boy in Ireland going to buy my school books with my mother and older brother are very similar to the Weasley experience, which is really very funny. I remember having to wear my older brothers school jumpers and use his old Gaelic school books just so my parents didnt have to spend more money.

Because Kino did it first, this is me and my ridiculously small family.

My family is particularly small, despite the amount of Catholic siblings. My mother had five siblings (one deceased) and my father had three. Only one of my mothers siblings has a child, and only one child at that. On my fathers side its a bit different. The following picture contains the Tramore branch of the McDonnell clan (my fathers side of the family). As such it contains my grandmother and all her grandchildren.

We're standing outside of her 200 year old Victorian house (known in Tramore, Ireland as "the pink house") and this is the only photo that exist of my grandmother and all of her grandchildren, as a result of being spread between Ireland, the U.S, and the Netherlands.

P.S: I'm the one wearing the tie. Lazy lot. We had to visit a grave that day for fucks sake!
Last edited by Starfe on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 am

Trifkin
Manticor

Re: Birth Order!

Postby Trifkin » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:18 pm

My two older half-sisters added me on Facebook. What a strange time we live in.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Technically I am the youngest, though I am not really part of a family anymore.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:33 pm

D :

I'm hurt.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:07 am

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:43 pm

It is not a bad thing. Discarding family was one of the best things I have done in my life.

54 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”