ITL fighter alpha!

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ITL fighter alpha!

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 am

I was thinking about how awesome we all are here, so I thought I should make a fighting game to commemorate how awesome we all are!

So, here's how it goes:

1. I can only change existing street fighter characters, they will be alpha styled.

2. If you want to be a character, reply, saying what street fighter character you want to copy, a theme, and a stage. The theme can be any song that doesn't contain profanity, the stage can be anything I can find off the internet, I don't wanna make my own.

3. If you want to be a boss, you can't, I'm not quit sure how to do that yet.

4. The character can look like anything you want, but remember, it has to look nice with the characters moveset.

5. I can deny you a character during the middle, thats because of technical issues.

CHARACTERS:

: nobody
: Technomancer, stage: some city that's burning I guess, Theme: the trooper (bossa Nova version)
: ZetaBladeX13, Stage: Undecided, Theme: Cammy's (Alpha 3) theme
: Spiral Warrior, Stage: Undecided, Theme: Undecided
: Noodles, theme: Go my way (yayoi version), stages: some noodles
: Sampson, theme: J.S. Bach's Italian Concerto, 3rd Movement (Presto), BWV 971, stage: Gigyas
: Ronin_Cooper, theme: A Chance meeting, stage: Iacon
: Trifkin, stage: Maki's stage, theme: Maki's theme
: doktor_Q, stage: Q's stage, theme: golbez's theme
: zamisk, stage: dark forest, theme: battlefield (EOII)
: faltzar2, Stage: Heaven's Rock Seat, Theme: The End of the Raging Waves
: Gooogly2, theme: God knows, stage: planet Namek
: SirthOsiris, Stage: Japanese Shrine within a Bamboo Forest, Theme: Muramasa: Losing Consciousness B
: negzee, Stage: EOII Stratum 4 - Petal Bridge, Theme: Nyan-Cat

The current roster is 13 characters! Keep it up guys!

Remember, you aren't going to be the character, you will only be a clone of him/her. We don't have to fill up the whole roster, in fact, the less people there are, the quicker this will run.

Daily announcement: Technomancer's sprites are getting troublesome, I'm working on streamlining the design.

SPECIAL NOTE: I've found a Q base recently, so if anyone wants to be Q, go ahead and post.
Last edited by Curry-Kohai on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:36 am, edited 29 times in total.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Doktor_Q
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doktor_Q » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:25 am

So, no Q then. Darn.

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 am

Character: Zangief (using Kronar avatar)
Stage: EOII Stratum 4 - Petal Bridge
Theme: Nyan-Cat

Edit: I notice Juri isn't on the list.
Edit2: Added appearance note.
Last edited by negzee on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:47 am

If you want, I can do Juri, also, remember to specify what you want yourself to look like, otherwise, I'll just use your icon.

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:56 am

My Kronar avatar. :)

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:10 am

I wanted Q, but he's not on the list, and even if he was, Doc Q woulda beat me to it.

I want Ingrid, because none of the other characters I like are on the list.

I want to look like Guarayakha.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 am

Hmm, Do you want that visor on or off?
Also, what about your theme/stage? You need to add that, otherwise I'll just use the characters default stage/theme.

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 am

Visor must stay on.

Theme is a tossup between or from Threads of Fate.

The would trump both of them on the off chance you could actually find it without the sound effects on top of it.

Stage should be Iacon.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:00 am

These are going to be the official story intros for the characters, they will be updated whenever. (note: negzee's actually contains EO1 spoilers.)

Negzee's story:

Ronin_Cooper's story:

Sampson's story:

Technomancer's story:

Noodles' story:

Trifkin's story:

Gooogly2's story:

SirthOsiris' story:
Last edited by Curry-Kohai on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:11 am

I know practically nothing about Street Fighter, so I sadly can't pick E. Honda with the devious glee I would have otherwise.

Er...so I pick Gen! He was the first one that popped on Google when I searched "street fighter pervert." Who shall be represented by from Umineko.

For the theme, J.S. Bach's Italian Concerto, 3rd Movement (Presto), BWV 971.

The stage can be Giygas from Earthbound.

Edit: Or if Giygas is too dark, the sunflower fields from Mother 3.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 am

No, Gigyas' place reminds me of a dark closet, and that fits you perfectly!
[spoiler]
It also reminds me of another thing that may even be inappropriate for the NSFW board[/spoiler]

Also, E. Honda is a fat sumo wrestler.

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 am

I actually meant dark in the way that makes the characters hard to see, but thank you for the lovely comparison~

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:52 am

A plan born of desperation, conceived in response to the imminent spread of the Red Menace. One man stands alone, just like some vigorous pulse beat, in a world where nothing is as it seems and one must fight for one's own respective tomorrow, claiming a stake and cleaving their own path toward the future through this endless nightmare. As before, today's battlefield (scene) is world pop, as such, he spoke thus: "A good trick. To set up your muscles! 195 prisoners magazines. 150 power. In the fourth, the sea gods. Underpants arm and hits him alone. Unbelievable existing use of stability, nothing can stand on. And even fear, HUcast cowers!" And so, covered in the shell, it will make you pain if you think it as a little dinosaur. Probably.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:58 am

Mind=blown.

And I didn't even know what you said.

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:27 am

Character: Yun
Stage: Japanese Shrine within a Bamboo Forest (If too vague, I can try to find an image or something else)
Theme:
Icon: (I might try to make the skin lighter later)

61 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”