Gender discussion

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

fauxsquared
Ogre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gender discussion

Postby fauxsquared » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:38 am

I concur.

Zeta look cute fillies.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Twat » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:31 am

beekee
Ogre

Postby beekee » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:01 am

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 am

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Yeah, that's more or less how I feel. I do my best not to treat girls any different than guys, with the possible exception that I find girls attractive more often than guys. I try to apply that to pretty much everyone. Though, of course, you can run into trouble simply by pointing out something that's different about someone, even if you do it without any malice. It's made me a little awkward sometimes.

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Pretty much everyone, males included, have it better with minimal oppressiveness and such. :3

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

66 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”