Favorite Anime and Manga

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

348 posts
scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:49 am

If I recall, the novel states he hates being like that but he does it to keep up how Haruhi envisions him but that, in truth, he's quite different (noticeably that he's not as accommodating / pleasing). Not that I blame him with the Agency stuff, really.

As for the gay vibe, nope not really ... though now you're making me sad since damn it, I'm pretty much like that :(

As for the Yuki shot:
[spoiler]Disappearance volume and the creation of the "alternate" world? That's really the only big thing I can remember from her in the few volumes after the end of the first season.

On that note, Asakura is pretty awesome in the alternate reality.[/spoiler]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:19 am

*pats Scy* Well, for consolation: if you remember, the point of my asking was because "I" didn't get that vibe from him, but that I had heard it from other sources.

*Nods* Everything you guys have explained is what I got from him and/or was hoping for. XD Now I'd like to continue watching just to see a glimpse of what Itsuki's true behavior might be. :3

[] - [] - [] - []

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:23 am

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
348 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”