How old are you?

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How old are you?

Postby Kimiko » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 am

How come? And what age would suit me better?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:47 pm

I dunno! You just seem so young at heart, I guess. :3

Also, I don't recall ever seeing pictures of you, so that probably had something to do with it. Not that it matters, really.

AGE AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A NUMBAH D<

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Well, I have hung out with people six years younger in university because I switched from computer science to psychology. And I work with people who average around 25 or so nowadays. Maybe that's rubbed off on me?

Or I just don't act my age.. :P

Yeah, it's been a long time since I last posted some photos of myself. I'll have to make some new ones.
Kimiko

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:20 pm

I often hung out with the upperclassmen in high school and college. For some reason, I tend to get into groups of those older than me. This didn't stop me from making good friends with those of my brother's age and underclassmen, mind you.

Despite looking several years younger than I actually am, my seniors in high school/college told me "you act far more mature than (your age) freshman/sophomores".

Go figure.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah, in person I've always gravitated toward an older crowd. *shrug* And the older I get, the creepier I feel trying to befriend youngins. But some of 'em are really cool cats! Like the ones here. ;3

Now, if we wanna talk about how old we behave, then I fluctuate between 5 and about 83 years old. I look forward to actually being 83 because I plan to be the craziest little old lady I can possibly get away with.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Just hope your house doesn't suddenly fill with a dozen cats.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:47 pm

It won't. I love cats but I'm allergic and I hate litterboxes with every single piece of my being.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Litterboxes are super disgusting. Cats a lot less so, but I'm still content to leave them with their owners when I go home.
Kimiko

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:06 pm

29. Comin' up on the big three-oh. Ugh.

I, too, have been called young-looking for my age, although in the last few years my features have somewhat caught up. Clean-shaven, I still look quite young, but with this playoff beard going (or at least the pathetic, scraggly thing my asian genes will permit me to grow) I look and feel kinda old and creepy. :/ Come on, Canucks, hurry up and win this thing so I can shave already.

Most of my RL friends are 5-10 years older than me. My age is frequently used jokingly as a loose unit of measure when talking about their school days etc. On the flip side, sometimes when I chat with people like noodles or Zamisk, I feel like Chris Hansen's watching me. :P

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Closing in on 22 :V

*checks calendar*

...holy shit, in TWO DAYS!?!
When did this happen?!

Akarshi
Killclaw

Postby Akarshi » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Oh wow, in two days? Nice, Zeta!

I'm 19. I've been mistaken for being both younger than my age and older than my age. I don't know how that works! Do I look young or old? I need to put a picture in the photo topic and have ITL judge lol.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:39 pm

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Well, sometimes I act like a little kid and giggle over pony cartoons and sometimes I act like a little old lady and want to stay home and knit all day and sip tea and fret over my loved ones and bake cookies and wear ugly sweaters and glasses with, my hair in a tasteful little bun.

o_o;

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:45 pm

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

68 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”