Pets! And stories

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

184 posts
CD-Man2021
Hunter

Re: Pets! And stories

Postby CD-Man2021 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:06 am

I woke up last night to loud snoring. I thought it was my father at first, and just laid in bed trying to ignore it. After a few minutes I realized the snoring came from the opposite direction of my parents room. Turns out it was my Boxer, Belle. My sister named her after the Disney movie, but she sounded more like a beast than a beauty.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Woke up this morning to find Huckleberry and Rosencrantz cuddled up together in the same cat bed. It was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.

Cottontofu
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cottontofu » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm

No, it was too dark and I needed to hug them. :(

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:54 pm

One year ago, I adopted this little guy. I maintain that this was probably the best decision I've ever made.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Starfe
Manticor

Postby Starfe » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:35 am

A bird has taken up residence in the high school office (high ceilings).

We've had a student in there on in-school suspension until such a time as he can be trusted to attend class. He named the bird Twinkle. He has adopted it as his only friend and ally.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:21 am

I got Rosencrantz a Halloween costume at PetCo when I stopped by to get some litter. :3c

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:34 am

Black cats do look good with a bow, and Rosencrantz is no exception :3

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:23 am

Oh my gosh. I think that Rosencrantz is one of .

Or, you know, that one of his blood parents was one.

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:31 am

Sad announcement: One of our cats has said sayonara to this plane of existence. -_- The evidence indicates a road crossing failure in front of the house. The driver who committed the hit and run didn't even have the decency to check the collar tag and notify us. We buried him in the back yard and all had a double shot of fireball for him, poor little dude. He is survived by his sister. Getting her some new company is currently under consideration.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:42 pm

negzee: As having lost my cat, you have my support.

It's been a month since I adopted a Siamese fighting fish called Forneus. He's the shy type but all my family enjoys its presence.

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Thanks for the support, Cottontofu. At least now that it's cold and snowing, the remaining cat is now indoors for until spring, so no potential accidents for that kitty.

Enjoy your fishie. :)

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:35 am

This is Radar. He is one of my favorite cats.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:36 am

Tell him to sign up for ItL

184 posts

Return to “Discussion Section”